The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I have ignored advice like this for years. But I booked a lesson this Friday. Just one to see how I like the instructor. I have a 2nd choice if I do not like this instructor too. I am thinking maybe 1 lesson month. More than that my head might explode. We shall see.
Start with grip and alignment. Baby steps.

I have ignored advice like this for years. But I booked a lesson this Friday. Just one to see how I like the instructor. I have a 2nd choice if I do not like this instructor too. I am thinking maybe 1 lesson month. More than that my head might explode. We shall see.

I predicted at least 6 would show up with something different.
Do we have the final count on OL sets & Cooper sets?

I didnt handle orders, GolferGal and the captains did, so I dont have that info.

Based on notes in the order thread I had the totals below. I think 1 order was missing from the thread though.

4 OL
7 Copper

According to my records I believe we have 9 Copper and 4 OL, with one of those copper being a mixed set where only some are copper.
The OL sets go under the number set at 5’ with 4...

Copper goes way over the number of 7’...

I think with 9 copper and 4 OL that @jdtox was the only person who did not go OL or copper. Is my math right there?

Shoot I forgot you guys ordered yesterday! Well damn, that was exciting to go through seeing everyone’s order! Pumped for you guys and to see pictures of the full bags!

I wonder if copper had not been available how many others would have joined the Revolution? 🤔

Who made a combo set? Inquiring minds want to know :p

I at least had a mixed set after talking stuff over with Yags.... RadSpeed in the long iron and Forged Tec in the ones I'm a bit more comfortable with

If the Copper sets are available for the MC, I will set the over under of 9.5 sets in play.

@JDax I set this line on March 5th! The .5 will get you every time!

If you need any help in the future, just let me know!

Are you sure I didn't go copper? :cool:

I mean that's what you said you were doing. Did you just cross a double cross?

Had to catch up on a few pages.

I mostly talked about the 7w ponder to make my captain nervous ;)

He's as cool as the other side of the pillow. You can't rock him.

have worked on my balance this winter and finding a good stable feeling at address. Been working on my back swing and particularly my transition as I just never thought about that stuff. My big work has been letting the club load and then starting the swing.

Jokes but you're a Hacker so I'll let'em go. :cool:

I wonder if copper had not been available how many others would have joined the Revolution? 🤔
There should have been more than 4 that joined the Revolution...

Club orders in. That’s another step on the road to Vegas.

I at least had a mixed set after talking stuff over with Yags.... RadSpeed in the long iron and Forged Tec in the ones I'm a bit more comfortable with
That’s awesome. I kicked it around with the King Tours down low but backed away. I want to experience the full joy of hollow bodied clubs.

Back