The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Agreed! I chickened out!

also, you know that the person that ordered that combo copper/non-copper set has ABSOLUTELY no intention of selling/trading them for the life of that set.

I'm going all in on the Radspeed OL. Even going so far that when they arrive, I am boxing up my Mizuno's and sending them to the BILs for when I go to California. 😎

I'm going all in on the Radspeed OL. Even going so far that when they arrive, I am boxing up my Mizuno's and sending them to the BILs for when I go to California. 😎
4312B4B8-F118-487F-8D63-FDD6BFE4DA02.gif

Can't go half a$$ed, you fall in the toilet if you try!😉
I think you will be happy about taking variance out of your swing when under MC heat...

I feel very confident in my order. Except second guessing the Forged Tec. Maybe should have gone with that instead of the Radspeed. Anyway, I cant wait to play a round with the Radspeed. I hear that they are coming today...

Although I have been OL since last year, I am a bit surprised that copper won over by that much.

I feel very confident in my order. Except second guessing the Forged Tec. Maybe should have gone with that instead of the Radspeed. Anyway, I cant wait to play a round with the Radspeed. I hear that they are coming today...

sounds good to me!:LOL:

Although I have been OL since last year, I am a bit surprised that copper won over by that much.
Since going OL. How much has your cap dropped?

Since going OL. How much has your cap dropped?
It's dropped 2. But it should be more. What's helped a lot is just creating a hitting space in my garage. So I'm able to really get some swings in and not necessarily have to go to a range. My issue has always been consistent strikes with my irons. OL has helped with that, but having a space at my house has upped it immensely. It just has not shown on the course. Im taking some lessons here soon too. So i am hoping to get some good tips to up my game mentally also.

First lesson this morning. We worked on posture and takeaway. Going back in a couple weeks. He gave me a few things to focus on the next 2 weeks while I practice and play. He said it would be a decline before I got better. Next lesson in 2 weeks.

First lesson this morning. We worked on posture and takeaway. Going back in a couple weeks. He gave me a few things to focus on the next 2 weeks while I practice and play. He said it would be a decline before I got better. Next lesson in 2 weeks.

this is awesome! Excited to see the results!

So what are you going to do the first time you look on your porch and see one of these?

O_1098M-L0.jpg

Back