EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

This Event is now at the top of my list sounds amazing

It is hard to find the Protos to just test out.
A lot of fitters near me had the Recoils but not Protos. Most will order it for you to demo, I believe. True Spec and Golf Tec were both able to order it, wound up going to Golf Tec to try it

Wish I could enter this one but will be in Florida the previous week with the wife and the boss (employer) won't let me take the time off that soon after Florida.

Good luck to all entrants and have a ton of fun !!

With the Shaft Up #1 contest up and running, we are getting excited about launching this one too. Major Championship venue is incoming.

Awesome event....sadly the dates do not work as Ill be moving but good luck everyone!!

I won't be teeing it up in the first one in Vegas, but will be here. Pretty excited.

I won't be teeing it up in the first one in Vegas, but will be here. Pretty excited.
Sucks you don't get to play with the guys on the first one. I was just thinking about this from an outside perspective on how you perceive these events. To run a business where you get to add so much joy to other's lives and actually see it in person throughout the year, year after year has to be pretty cool!

Sucks you don't get to play with the guys on the first one. I was just thinking about this from an outside perspective on how you perceive these events. To run a business where you get to add so much joy to other's lives and actually see it in person throughout the year, year after year has to be pretty cool!

Haha, thank you very much. It is very very cool. There is nothing better than watching people get to experience something that is literally impossible to experience anywhere else. Sense of pride, but also quite humbling.

Haha, thank you very much. It is very very cool. There is nothing better than watching people get to experience something that is literally impossible to experience anywhere else. Sense of pride, but also quite humbling.
You should be very proud of what and where you have taken THP. Non of us no how much work you all put into these experiences. Thanks for these opportunities

You should be very proud of what and where you have taken THP. Non of us no how much work you all put into these experiences. Thanks for these opportunities

No thanks needed. As long as people enjoy them, and enjoy this community and website, in the end, not much anybody else can ask for.

Working with @DannyLe for the last decade plus makes it a bit easier. We share some creative ideas and always have fun.

Two experiences attended and no JB Golf! cannot wait for the heckles though! haha!

Two experiences attended and no JB Golf! cannot wait for the heckles though! haha!

I found a ringer to take my place in the first one. Pretty sure Chris Voshall is a good fill in.

I found a ringer to take my place in the first one. Pretty sure Chris Voshall is a good fill in.
No doubt about it! think i said it before and wrote an email to Danny last night... Literally Celebrity Golf for @Golfers Anonymous and me! Danny and Voshall!

Don’t know how I’m going to feel about being on the other side of a #VoshByAMillion :(😆🤣😆

Getting to hear the joy in your voice as you run from a tee box “ @thewilderside just hit it 350!” was a treat.

Oh man @JB going to be playing in Shaft Up #2 takes things up a notch on excitement. Glad you will be able to tee it up.

Oh man @JB going to be playing in Shaft Up #2 takes things up a notch on excitement. Glad you will be able to tee it up.

Haha. I have played in all of them previously. Decided to call in a ringer for the first one this year.

I can't wait for these experiences to start!

A buddy of mine got married at the course and was able to play it. Said it was a very good test! Excited THPers will have a chance to get after it.

Man, this is a GREAT read so far. I’m going to try my best to follow along with this live. Hopefully life will allow it, but if it doesn’t, I can always catch up later. That’s the cool thing about the forum, it’s here to relive!

Man, this is a GREAT read so far. I’m going to try my best to follow along with this live. Hopefully life will allow it, but if it doesn’t, I can always catch up later. That’s the cool thing about the forum, it’s here to relive!

This is Shaft Up #2. Contest has not started for participants of this one yet.

Back