How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

No birdies yesterday so I'm back at zero. Congrats on 100 @Sox_Fan .🏆

Lipped out a couple good opportunities today, but managed to get one birdie to keep the streak alive at 2 rounds.

I'm gonna keep track this year for the non-sim rounds.

At 5.

2 today to reach 101.

Hole #1 for #52.

Congrats on triple digits @Sox_Fan !!

I'm at 2!! you all may laugh, but this is the first time in my life I've been at 2:ROFLMAO:
Congrats! Can’t have a streak of 101 like @Sox_Fan if you don’t start with the first two! 😎

A cold, windy day got the best of me. I only had 4 gir and 2 of those were lip outs. So streak stops at 5. Next round is Monday and hope to get it started back up again

Numero uno, with a weird ball, for #53.

One birdie in my 9 hole round to get to 8.

Aaaand, its over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really hope we can collect all the gems on one hand tomorrow! 4 is confirmed with 5 in play.

1618591730353.png

I pulled one birdie out of my hindquarters today to take the streak to 3. Hit an approach shot too soft on a par 4, but I made up for it by hitting it too thin - it ended up 5 feet from the cup and I sunk the putt.

2 birdies today to keep the streak this year alive. That makes 5 rounds lol

Up to 6 after a birdie today. Was risky playing in 40 degrees and wind, but was able to keep the streak alive.

102 after 2 today.

Up to 6 rounds

Hit it stiff on a par 3 yesterday

today birdied a par 5 and a par 4

A birdie and an eagle to get to 9.

Saturday strikes again! (or maybe the 25-30 mph winds had something to do with it) - blanked today, back to zero. But I won 3 skins and a closest to the pin, so that eased the pain. :LOL:

Back to one round with 2 birds today in league!

2 more today to get to 103. Both birdies were on par 3's which is highly unusual for me.

Back