2021 Round Count Thread

30&31 in The books this past weekend.

Hoping to get a practice round on Friday before league play on Saturday.

HC watch....24.4.
Down from a high of 26.6 before the Big Cedar Golf trip.

First one in the books

Following the opening of courses here in England and having a week off work, I have been able to play 5 rounds up to now
I should have been playing another, but I have been ill so had to forget about the last planned round during that week off

3 so far but the season just started here in the Northeast.

Today was round #51 this year.

76 rounds according to cards.

52nd round today.

27 holes. Oh boy. Posting season and it’s freaking cold. Normally not an issue, is now. I can’t swing in compression shirts which I need to wear if it’s under 55* or so.

Got #53 in the books this morning.

Only 3 this week. So 66.

Im going to go to 3 a days once the HS season is over to make up for this lull! :LOL:

27-28 are done!

Round #54 today.

Snuck in a weekend round

Total - 9

Tonight was the start of league. Tee off was at 37 degrees and by the end it was 39! Talk about a heat wave, also decided to make the turn so got a full round in

9 outside
5 inside

Rainy weather while on vacation has not helped my round count. Hanging with the rv friends sampling different alcohols has been substituted for golf this trip.

I am jealous, the weather has been terrible here in Denver this year, only been able to get out around 5 times.

Seems like every time it looks like I will be able to get out and play we get a few inches of snow that ruins things. This is the least I have been able to play in years.

One on Sunday and a half round tonight puts me at 9.5 so far. Gotta pump those numbers up sometime soon

Oh I missed my round earlier in the month. Add that and an emergency 9 and I am at 2.5 for the year.

Double nickels, #55 today.

17 at the moment!

Have 18 booked for Friday afternoon and 19 Sunday morning. Nice to get back to it after a weekend and a half off and only range work and a lesson.

Back