The Official Banter Away Thread

Had to call Callaway Customer Service. I messed up my order last night and only put 3 in the cart instead of 4 to get the buy3 get 1 free deal. Told the rep what happened and he said they already have a production number, so he just put in for 1 dozen at no charge to me with my personalization on them.

Wife's sociopath tendencies continue.. seriously, who opens cream cheese the entire length of the block? open just one end!
View attachment 9003275
In such situations, I always pause and ask myself: "Is this really the hill you want to die on?" :ROFLMAO:

In such situations, I always pause and ask myself: "Is this really the hill you want to die on?" :ROFLMAO:
From the sounds of it I believe it will be either rat poisoning or a kitchen knife in his sleep, not a hill! 🤣🤣

:love:
DA2AA0FC-01E3-457E-9B45-C3C75DDC2293.jpeg

Sometimes ya just have to laugh.

1 hour to tee time and looking to be a cold round, 45 feels like 40 with the NNW winds. But hey we are going to play golf. :golf2:

1 hour to tee time and looking to be a cold round, 45 feels like 40 with the NNW winds. But hey we are going to play golf. :golf2:
Golf is always a win! (y)

Man, haven't had a day buzz in forever, but a bourbon and cigars with the boys is just what was needed after a couple of insane weeks

I just lost two down in a round of par three sim golf with @Canadan

In the forties here today. Played this morning not windy which makes a huge difference but can't wait for nice weather. It is getting closer.

We just had three days of lousy weather here. At least it didn’t snow today. Today was cold and damp.

What is this thing called snow you speak of?

Something you don’t want to see on April 16. Woke up yesterday morning to heavy wet snow. Thankfully, there was no accumulation other than some on the grass.

When you're cutting the tee time a little close
20210418_091423.jpg

Discalimer: stock image from online ;)

JB just about murdered himself with a 62 degree wedge.

tried to tell him that loft is trouble.
62* inside of a sim? Yeah that's not a safe combination;)

62* inside of a sim? Yeah that's not a safe combination;)
Hit it plenty last night, one happened to go high and come back at me. Haha

Back