Accessory Profile: Groove Life

We spend an awful lot more on circular bits of metal. Why not.

Unless you’re cheap like me. They threw my wedding band in for free when we bought the wife’s. Thank you very much. It’s probably made of tin, but it was free LOL.

Unless you’re cheap like me. They threw my wedding band in for free when we bought the wife’s. Thank you very much. It’s probably made of tin, but it was free LOL.
Groove often has buy one get one specials going, so I too got a ring free. Whoop whoop.

Groove often has buy one get one specials going, so I too got a ring free. Whoop whoop.
You ever see something like that on the belts? I’m thinking about having tough until Father’s Day.

You ever see something like that on the belts? I’m thinking about having tough until Father’s Day.
I think the belts are relatively new, so hard to say.. I got in on their watch bands when it was on kickstarter, and never really used the one I got either haha

Mostly I just like their rings, and more than a couple times a year they'll do a BoGo or a "buy something get something" kind of deal.

I think the belts are relatively new, so hard to say.. I got in on their watch bands when it was on kickstarter, and never really used the one I got either haha

Mostly I just like their rings, and more than a couple times a year they'll do a BoGo or a "buy something get something" kind of deal.
I have been using an Enso ring for a while now, but these Groove Life ones are pretty sharp looking. It’s only a matter of time before I get the belt, so I may pick up one of those as well.

I have been using an Enso ring for a while now, but these Groove Life ones are pretty sharp looking. It’s only a matter of time before I get the belt, so I may pick up one of those as well.
I tried Enso.. Qalo.. quite a few actually. They are all a difference experience as far as I am concerned.

I have worn a few different brands but really like the Groove products. I've been wearing synthetic rings for the last 10 years or so and they have totally replaced my actual wedding band, which I still have but never wear anymore. With my love of the outdoors (bowhunting, fishing, golf) and being a volunteer firefighter for 12 years, the synthetic rings just seem to fit into my lifestyle. I would recommend if anyone hasn't tried them they should.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

So a quick update. I have switched back to my normal watch band for the time being, which is no big deal, I rotate those pretty frequently. The belt though, yeah I still freaking love the belt.

They have a pretty good sale going on for fathers day if anyone is interested.

2 rings for 40, (59 for the Zues models)
2 watch bands for 49
2 belts for 99

Reactions: JB
They have a pretty good sale going on for fathers day if anyone is interested.

2 rings for 40, (59 for the Zues models)
2 watch bands for 49
2 belts for 99
Yeah i saw that!! They advertise on facebook a lot.

Pondering it a bit. I wish they'd add more color/style options to their basic models.

Nice write up @ddec
Needless to say the ring is not needed for me haha but the belt has me very interested, a man can never have to many belts.

Yeah i saw that!! They advertise on facebook a lot.

Pondering it a bit. I wish they'd add more color/style options to their basic models.

yeah they certainly push for the ads on social media.

Nice write up @ddec
Needless to say the ring is not needed for me haha but the belt has me very interested, a man can never have to many belts.

the belt has become a go-to for me. I'm pretty sure I've worn it every day, unless I need a brown a belt that day.

I finally ordered a Groove Life belt, black/black. I have been eyeing it for a while, waiting for a sale. Well, the price is $50 today, so I made the jump. If I like it, I’ll try to buy another color. Hopefully it’s as good as the reviews.

I have been wearing my belt everyday for a few weeks now, and I freaking love it. The way it closes is awesome, and so easy. I didn’t think this belt would be worth $50, but it absolutely is.

I have had their rings but finally got the belt tonight. Wow, great belt!

Great bump, keep trying to find this and then forget. Need a ring for work as I beat my band up. The other ones we've tried don't last very long before they stretch.

Now the belt too it seems.

got the belt for Christmas. I really like it. Wish they had a nice leather version.

My favorite ring they make is the edge and i wish they would add more color options so much. I really dislike all the rings they make that have graphics on them.. Nowhere close to as nice on the finger.

Back