CONTEST Win a Mizuno Driver with UST Mamiya Shaft

Only one more day to enter

Gman79 in the STZ, GA in the STX
I am right handed.
Based on the website blurbs I would guess that I would go with the ST-Z
Using the tool on their website I would go with the ProForce VTX.

What Driver and Loft will each golfer (there are 2) be fit into?
@Gman79 – ST-Z at 9.5°

@Golfers Anonymous – ST-Z at 9.5°

Are you RH or LH? RH

Which Mizuno Driver model do you prefer? ST-Z

What is your favorite UST Mamiya Driver Shaft?

LIN-Q Gunmetal 7F5

What Driver and Loft will each golfer (there are 2) be fit into?
@Gman79 – ST-Z at 10.5°, but set down to 10°

@Golfers Anonymous – ST-X at 10.5°, but set up to 11°

Are you RH or LH? RH

Which Mizuno Driver model do you prefer? ST-X

What is your favorite UST Mamiya Driver Shaft?

Proforce V2 6F3

@Gman79: ST-Z 9.5
@GolfersAnonymous: ST-Z 10.5
I am Right Handed
Mizuno Driver choice would be ST-Z 10.5
I'm still loving the Helium Proto 5F4 @JB sent me 3 years ago but would really like to try what a conversation with @DannyLe would steer me toward

@Rummpd
Driver ST-X 10.5
RH
Helium Black Shaft Reg

Thanks!

@Rummpd
Driver ST-X 10.5
RH
Helium Black Shaft Reg

Thanks!
Um, might go back to read the article and make sure you’re entering correctly. ;)

Um, might go back to read the article and make sure you’re entering correctly. ;)

Not sure what info I am missing? Thanks busy these days giving vaccines so advice appreciated. Just posted like others - thanks what you do.

Not sure what info I am missing? Thanks busy these days giving vaccines so advice appreciated. Just posted like others - thanks what you do.
In the article linked in the first post it gives full entry requirements, make sure you take a look and get all those to be sure the entry counts! One heck of a prize!

Great to read the hype! Hope I fit the expectations 😃... Might not hit them all but someone has my perfect driver head combo!

4 more hours left! Get your answers in!

Get those entries in folks!

@Gman79 - ST-Z 10.5
@Golfers Anonymous - ST-X 10.5
RH
ST-Z 10.5
Quantum Purple 4F4 S

Your supposed to guess what @Gman79 and @Golfers Anonymous are going to be fit into.

Ok so busy vaccines and public health doctor stuff these days but will guess both going with z 10.5 and 9.5 respectively and quantum purple shafts. I have three advanced degrees but sometimes miss the details! Play well all.

Ok I will try to do this right as giving hundreds of Covid vaccines this week as a public health doc.
Both do the z at 10.5

I prefer Z at 10.5 with a black high trajectory shaft of any sort but any proforce ok - had an albatross with one in a Callaway 5 and won senior club championship using this brand shaft - great stuff!!!!!!
Currently is a PXG prototype and striking it except need to regain 20 yards.
Will try anything to get that back!

Thanks!

Ok I will try to do this right as giving hundreds of Covid vaccines this week as a public health doc.
Both do the z at 10.5

I prefer Z at 10.5 with a black high trajectory shaft of any sort but any proforce ok - had an albatross with one in a Callaway 5 and won senior club championship using this brand shaft - great stuff!!!!!!
Currently is a PXG prototype and striking it except need to regain 20 yards.
Will try anything to get that back!

Thanks!

Congrats @Raiderboost you just won.

Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address along with driver, loft and shaft flex.

Congratulations @Raiderboost! Welcome to Fabulous Mizuno!

Back