Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

That view :love:
Yep, sign me up any day of the week! Bluebird sky, green grass, golf... I’m ready for the season to start!

Great stuff all around! What a fun, amazing time following you all around!

This made for a Great follow. Great golf, great people, great experience. THP at its best.

The pics were awesome, thank to all for sharing

Just caught up after a 10 hour day at work. Wish even more I was there. Great outing guys. JB did another super job. Danny and Vosh thank you for all you do for us. Have a fun evening and safe travels for everyone tomorrow.
Another outstanding THP Experience!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Heck of display of the beauty of golf and THP today! Thanks for taking us with you.

Looked amazing, and sounded well played. Enjoy the memories, camaraderie, and grub fellas!

Awesome experience, memories for a life time for sure.
Huge support from Mizuno & UST Mamiya with THP keeping it all under control.

All caught up. That was cool. Great job guys! Looking at the pictures and reading along, what a great treat for you guys!

IMG_20210422_175518.jpg

Menu.... Hope you're hungry

Burgers and fish and chips with a caesar coming up!

When you are a shaft fitting guru you drink from an exquisite goblet....IMG_20210422_180651.jpg

Last edited:
Burgers and fish and chips with a caesar coming up!

we were there for my friend’s 21st about 6 years ago. He was giving the waitress crap for not getting ranch with his Caesar salad..... I wish he was joking......

we were there for my friend’s 21st about 6 years ago. He was giving the waitress crap for not getting ranch with his Caesar salad..... I wish he was joking......
Positively uncivilized. Did he put ketchup on his prime rib too??? 😆

IMG_20210422_181209.jpg

My wife and I seem to always hit the same spots we love while in Vegas. But Carmine’s definitely is going to have to bump something off.

great follow. Have a great evening!

If there isn't an item called an Idiot Sandwich I will be greatly disappointed in his restaurant

If there isn't an item called an Idiot Sandwich I will be greatly disappointed in his restaurant

I love to make burgers, but call them buuurgers, with a heavy British accent ala Chef Ramsey. My wife laughed the first time, so I kept doing it. She doesn't laugh anymore...

Back