Name your favorite all time Callaway Driver

I've owned an Epic Flash and and Epic Speed. I'm going to go with the Speed for the insane forgiveness I've seen from it so far this year

The next one.

XR16 treated me VERY well and was my first adjustable driver. I’m still kicking myself for getting rid of it.

Big Bertha (2014) changed my game. Hooked me on golf.

Easily the Epic Flash for me, it was a bomber. I really wish I wouldn't of traded it in.

My favorite was the Big Bertha 454 was a game changer for me. I went from poofing it out with a ping si3 to hitting it 40-50 yards further.

1619144940729.png

My favorite was the Big Bertha 454 was a game changer for me. I went from poofing it out with a ping si3 to hitting it 40-50 yards further.

View attachment 9004767
That shaft through the head look is one thing besides Ping Eye 2 that I remember of my first golf life. Iconic.

unnamed.jpg

Easily the 816 dbd, I loved everything about that driver with the oban purple shaft. I really wish Callaway would bring back the matte finish

Original Big Bertha.

I have only gamed two Callaway Drivers. The Original Big Bertha ( 190 cc stainless steel head) and the B21. I gamed the original back in the early 90s and I just started playing the B 21 this season.

GBB Epic SZ. If I wasn’t allowed to ever buy a new driver again, I would have been totally happy with that one.

The next one.

This is the right answer. I’ve liked what Callaway has brought out since the RAZR Hawk. They always impress me each new release.

Callaway Great Big Bertha 6.5* from 1997

still have it and it will occasionally show up and put on a stripe show. Love that club

That shaft through the head look is one thing besides Ping Eye 2 that I remember of my first golf life. Iconic.

Bore-thru !

X2 Hot which I still have. Driver tech has obv. advanced but this thing still gets it out there with a good swing.

I was just a young pup farm boy. I know not of this “in crowd” slang you speak of.

Bore thru was the construction used by early metal wood producers, and it essentially duplicated the bore-thru (shaft bores all the way thru the head) formerly used for persimmon wood golf club construction. It's a high quality , excellent functioning construction that has been discontinued in favor of the cheaper and less labor intensive hidden bore construction found today.

Big Bertha Steelhead III 10º. 225cc head. Mine has a shorter shaft so it's accurate almost like a 3w for me. The sound...TING...is great. These days it stays tucked away in my storage bag of clubs because it's not worth enough to get rid of. Shoot, reminiscing about it while writing this sort of makes me want to dust it off and give it a swing again.

BB Warbird with steel Memphis 10 shaft. It still makes the bag rotation as a second driver option as it goes the same distance as a modern 3W.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back