UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

So I may have tested Recoil DART 90s earlier this week (only one set exists currently). And my current Recoil Proto shafts are now scared and should be.
They had a solid week week of ball striking. 🎯 :UST: 🎲🎰

They had a solid week week of ball striking. 🎯 :UST: 🎲🎰

Understatement for sure. Vosh and Danny both really liked them and I believe a set will be heading my way for testing soon.

Understatement for sure. Vosh and Danny both really liked them and I believe a set will be heading my way for testing soon.

You youngins and your heavy shafts 🤪 I have the 65f4’s in my Apex. About 8 rounds in and man they are good. Once I got the swingweight consistent in the set after a grip change, these things are awesome. My GIR % has increased significantly.

So I may have tested Recoil DART 90s earlier this week (only one set exists currently). And my current Recoil Proto shafts are now scared and should be.
Will these 90's be offered to us Regular folk at some point?? or are they just concepts??

Will these 90's be offered to us Regular folk at some point?? or are they just concepts??
They are Protos right now, but per the podcast with @Canadan and Danny Le on THP radio they will be coming.

I’m going to give some of these a try coming up

Recoil Darts are a shaft offering at PXG.....I have a friend with the 211's that has the darts and loves them

If these end up as steps from the recoil Protos, I am definitely intrigued. Can't wait to see these in person.

What weight offerings are you going with
I will be messing with a prototype that is a bit heavier but honestly I liked them a lot in the lighter weights. Felt good, and pretty stable

I will be messing with a prototype that is a bit heavier but honestly I liked them a lot in the lighter weights. Felt good, and pretty stable

Are those lower launching than the Recoil Protos you had?

These the ones Danny had in Vegas? Interested to here your thoughts if so.

I’ve been super interested in these but can’t find anyone that has them to demo

I was concerned with the light weight. Ended up with the 65s in my Apex. No issues, nice solid feel. Thinking of switching them to my XFCB’s or try the MMT’s in the 65 to compare.

Really interested in these.
I have WIlson D7's that have .335 recoil f3 and want to move to f4.
UST shows the Dart at .370
How does that work?

Really interested in these.
I have WIlson D7's that have .335 recoil f3 and want to move to f4.
UST shows the Dart at .370
How does that work?
Assuming you meant .355 in the irons, I’ve been able to taper down these shafts to fit into Mizuno heads before without issue or you could drill the hosel out to .370. But if you have the regular Recoils in your D7’s they were offered both in .355 and .370 while the Darts are currently only in .370.

I’ve been super interested in these but can’t find anyone that has them to demo
I have hit them in stock Apex DCB's. If you can find those you can hit them.

I know Danny mentioned in a few threads about heavier options on the horizon and I will be testing out a Prototype of the 90 profile coming up shortly as they are now installed in my irons and arrive back Monday or Tuesday.

I know Danny mentioned in a few threads about heavier options on the horizon and I will be testing out a Prototype of the 90 profile coming up shortly as they are now installed in my irons and arrive back Monday or Tuesday.
Interested to hear more.

Can’t wait to hear more as these really have my interest. I really liked the 75’s but the weight was too light for me but these are not far from the Recoil 95’s that I have in everything.

Back