The Official Banter Away Thread

The good news: You're on the green :)
The bad news: You're on the green 😕
Being on the bottom tier with the pin on top is certainly better than being on the top tier with the pin on the lower one 🤷‍♂️

It's nice to meet some people that share the strange love immersion of golf in their lives...

I can't help but feel slightly neutered after switching from my gas leaf blower to my battery powered leaf blower after breaking the recoil (again)😳

EA1A7D9E-141D-441E-BFA7-4C9373FD0C77.jpeg
Golf magazine arrived today, has Rickie slid so much recently that he really needs a label?

This made me laugh

That’s one where you take a little drive to the local shops and drop the trash bag in the outside trash containers. They are usually picked up twice a week around here.

Smelly fish brings too many issues to my outside trash container.

That's why it's in my freezer in the garage. And it will stay there until Thursday morning for trash pickup day.

I am a fisherman. My BIL and I would go fishing on Sunday because "the blue scourge" as my BIL calls them, or the "straw hat and beard brigade" as I call them would not be there. If you lived where I do you would understand those references. My garbage pick up was on Friday, and in the warm weather the stench coming off of the outside garbage can would gag a maggot on a gut truck! I took to wrapping my fish offal in newsprint, putting it in freezer bags, freezing it, and putting it in the trash Thursday night just before putting it out to the curb.

Plus, there are a lot of raccoons around here, and you don't want them smelling that fish unless you want your garbage scattered all over the place!

Just purchased tickets to an outdoor concert for the first time since covid. Have no idea if Big Gretch is going to allow us to go but just in case I wanted tickets. Hilariously though I had to purchase insurance for said tickets for another $18 :ROFLMAO: just in case

62 for a high here today with 98 on Sat! Looks like the heat is coming quick.

I don't do knee pads. The helmet however, has been a source of debate by many people who have met me.
Why bother? The damage has already been done.

I’m ready for the PGA :)

1276E187-720A-40A4-8C5C-873F7C6AE6F8.jpeg

I'm not upset about that Max Homa pick.

Well, looks like covid has claimed another victim. The range and little 9 hole right behind my office :mad:

And I pretty much dislike the one at my local course but I guess it's all I got left now

Is it a good thing or bad when the director of F&B at the club comes up to you personally and says “We are opening up the buffet again on the 17th!”

Is it a good thing or bad when the director of F&B at the club comes up to you personally and says “We are opening up the buffet again on the 17th!”

Back