Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

Don't believe we will be able to lock in 12 on Friday at Edgewood by the end of the month. That doesn't mean we can't play that course that day BUT I will have to book it 60 days out so timing might not be as fluid. I will continue to update ya guys on changes.

I guess I should throw my name on the list since this has been on my calendar for a few weeks now. Sign me up for all Saturday and Sunday rounds at this point.

Thanks Adam for making this happen again this year!

I'm in for Saturday, and maybe Sunday morning. But can't make Friday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I keep telling @tmarin802 to sign up. As the reigning champ he needs to play..

unfortunately, i am out. two cross country trips in the works to visit kids/grandkids

i'm gassing up the G5. Who needs me to swing by and pick them up?

@Nate ... Bring it!

@NVGOLFER80 @SlightDraw Hahaha...Miss all of you guys and will know by next week if i can make it. Supposed to be in a wedding that weekend that was delayed last year due to covid

I know it's important....plus i need some more office decor

1619110062635.png

Okay I removed Edgewood as a lock down guarantee for that Friday. I will have to book this when tee times become available to public. I will gather a list of all that want to play that Friday a little down the line.

Golf will be played that Friday and there are multiple options just in case.

I will hang on to the "edgewood" deposits and apply those to the other courses as of right now.

Okay I removed Edgewood as a lock down guarantee for that Friday. I will have to book this when tee times become available to public. I will gather a list of all that want to play that Friday a little down the line.

Golf will be played that Friday and there are multiple options just in case.

I will hang on to the "edgewood" deposits and apply those to the other courses as of right now.

I forgot that South Tahoe is closed to outsiders at them moment. I would think by then it will be open but still hard to say.. The world is a crazy mixed up place at the moment.

Back