PSA: Beware of Scammer PM's

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Guys this is becoming more frequent as of late, so I wanted to make a post about it to avoid anyone getting scammed if possible. Remember The Hackers Paradise website and it's staff take no responsibility for any personal sales that occur in this forum. It is done at your own risk.

This new form of scammer is responding in a FS thread or reaching out via PM typically. A few people have pm'd a mod about it and maybe a few have fallen victim but in either case please reach out to any moderator so we can do something about it!

Some clues that may tip you off are a low post count or new accounts. And don't forget the forums new feature the new marketplace rating system. Common sense guys!

Pm's that may look similar to this:

Kindly contact Daniel in Massachusetts he has the part for sale in good and perfect condition here is email....danielsandoval32@gmail.com
Email Tom in Virginia.he has a TM Sim 2 Max D driver 12° for sale;here's his mail Tomrobben23@gmail.com

I got this:

Daniel Sullivan in Florida has it for sale. You can contact him through danielsullivan20600@gmail.com. I got some items from him, you can thank me later!

• Admin
I've got a couple of them. Didn't think about reporting it. This is one -

You can reach Gabriel in Atlanta, He posted a SpeedZone fw shaft for sale in New condition... E-mail him on smithgabriel441@gmail.com

• Admin
I've got a couple of them. Didn't think about reporting it. This is one -

You can reach Gabriel in Atlanta, He posted a SpeedZone fw shaft for sale in New condition... E-mail him on smithgabriel441@gmail.com

There isn't much we can do but if you at least report him we can ban him a couple different ways. Thanks.

Too bad people are trying to take advantage of the close knit community we have here. Make sure to report these people as it also helps keep other members safe.

The sharks are always circling in life.
Stay alert stay alive!!

Thank you @jdtox! People need to be aware of this.

You think if people put as much effort into other things than being a scammer it would pay off better.

Pretty sad really but be careful.

😕
1619099711267.jpeg

Next thing you know hes going to have an extended vehicle warranty for sale....

I got one last week for a club I had posted a wanted to buy on. I responded back with a question and never heard back. Figured it was a scam artist.

Hmmm
C363A0D8-C81E-4C0C-8C2B-0C9911627F40.png

Got the same message from the same guy tonight.

Last edited:
Anyone ever reply to them just to mess around. Some of the guys that mess with scammers are hilarious.

Since he has zero posts can you please report, thanks
What exactly is the protocol to report? Send user name and message to a mod?

Back