One shot you wish you could hit

Consistent draw off the tee.

I would like to be confident in hitting a low driver shot. A stinger type shot that would run forever.

A solid sand game would be nice. If I splash it out and two putt I call that a sandie!

The approach that hits the green in regulation. My aim and alignment just flat out suck.

I saw Greg Norman at the Memorial Tournament about 150 yards out totally behind a huge oak tree that was 75 to 100 ft in front of him and roughly 50-60ft tall.

He had no shot. Well until he put it within 18 inches of the hole. I'd like to make a ball go straigth up like that and still have distance

A 300 yd drive into the middle of the fairway.... every time. Because if I could hit that, I would be better with every club in my bag.

A bunker shot... I have such a mental hangup with sand traps now :/

A "On Demand" Cut from the Tee

A consistent draw with any club, got the fade to slice dialed in 😅

The 25-30 yard bunker shot. I do have the shot in my bag, but it sometimes comes out on the green side bunker shot that only needs to go 10 yards :rolleyes:

A slight controlled draw.

I was going to say a draw but then I thought about how I lost four strokes last round and my final answer is a reliable greenside bunker shot

Back spin with a wedge on command.

I don't always spin a wedge, but when I do, it's after hitting it short to the front of the green.

To second @MarMill , I too would like to consistently hit a *straight* stinger. I can often summon a low cut or draw with my X-Forged UT (with a cut as my natural shot shape). I actually can flight it considerably higher for a high draw or a high fade, but oh well! At least I can flop it around the greens when I inevitably miss.

8-10' putt for me. Currently making 21% from that range and it would be a complete game changer if I could just get that to 30 or higher.

Any lower than normal flighted iron shot. I'd love to be able to control distance and hit any of my irons lower when I need to.

I wish I could be as good as the average PGA Tour player and make 57% of my 5-10 foot putts as I’d immediately drop 2-3 strokes off my index. Heck, I’d take 40% from that distance.

a greenside bunker shot... literally get sooo lucky hitting the lip at 1000 mph and working out.

Hitting a draw with my driver feels like the hunt for bigfoot.

Back