Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Going to meet Ched for a round of golf and dinner. Know him from Twitter, but he was with me through some really tough crap that happened on there. He's a sweetheart. JUST FRIENDS THOUGH. Probably make a trip to the beach. No real set plans yet. Not like me at all! Usually I have lots of things in the works. I might just lay around and do nothing for once, but I doubt it.

You say he's just a friend. Oh you say he's just a friend....For all my friends that are in my age bracket know the song well....HEHEHEHHEH

I am not sure what extra rounds I will play and if my body will hold up, but I am assuming like last year that I can just get a round without a tee time like I did last year. Hope that is the case anyway.
You sound like an old man. You'll be just fine buddy, I have faith in you.

I am out for the thurday round. I won't touch down until 1:55.

Enjoy it for me!

Who all is playing a Sunday Afternoon round?
I would like to get that set up if at all possible. I will be PMing the monday AM people later today to get confirmation they are still in for that as well
That sucks Gus, I was hoping you'd make that Thursday round. I'll get you off the list. As far as Sunday afternoon, I have talked to both Jeff (DakotaGolfer) and my dad (southdakotahack) and they're in for another round on Sunday as well. That will be an amazing amount of golf that weekend but that's what we're there for so I'm in on Sunday PM as well!

Here's the latest on Thursday's arrival round. 14 golfers right now.

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
CG13
SW FLA
AHA
AHA's wife
Ole Gray
Kelly Bo

You sound like an old man. You'll be just fine buddy, I have faith in you.

Not the way I feel right now. Struggling to stand up and walk.

You say he's just a friend. Oh you say he's just a friend....For all my friends that are in my age bracket know the song well....HEHEHEHHEH

Ohh baby you. You got what I need.

That's a bummer dude. I've had that feeling before and it's not an easy one to golf through. I took a mild muscle relaxer and it helped for me but not sure if they're even the same issues.

Jesus...what did you do to yourself?

Lmao, that song was on when the alarm went off this morning...got a good laugh until I realized how old it is :\

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Going to meet Ched for a round of golf and dinner. Know him from Twitter, but he was with me through some really tough crap that happened on there. He's a sweetheart. JUST FRIENDS THOUGH. Probably make a trip to the beach. No real set plans yet. Not like me at all! Usually I have lots of things in the works. I might just lay around and do nothing for once, but I doubt it.

Have a great round with Ched! I'm sure you will. He is a sweetheart.

Ohh baby you. You got what I need.

I left that part out for obvious reasons....Your buddy CL is going to be so delusional after our round he might sing that to you...hehe

Jesus...what did you do to yourself?

Bad back. Had it for a couple of weeks now. Told not to play and did what every man I know would do...Went and played. See what happens when GG leaves me alone. Normally she would say I am faking to get out of walking Ellie. But now I have to do that too. I blame GG, I really do.

Bad back. Had it for a couple of weeks now. Told not to play and did what every man I know would do...Went and played. See what happens when GG leaves me alone. Normally she would say I am faking to get out of walking Ellie. But now I have to do that too. I blame GG, I really do.

I would blame her to, how dare she leave you alone haha

I blame all women. It's their fault for everything. Except for Mary and her cookies, lol

She is so going to kick your butt when she gets home :)

I would blame her to, how dare she leave you alone haha

And Jenn isn't letting you back into the room next time

I blame all women. It's their fault for everything. Except for Mary and her cookies, lol

It's a good thing you said that buddy...because I packed the cookies this morning but haven't shipped them yet. I can STILL take out the bag marked "TC"... (LOL)

I left that part out for obvious reasons....Your buddy CL is going to be so delusional after our round he might sing that to you...hehe

He is about 6 inches shorter, and 60 pounds lighter than me, so that would be, pardon the pun, quite a ballsy endeavor

Been there, and it is always the womans fault. No doubt about that. I feel for you, because it is a miserable feeling. If it is muscular, you should see if you can get a low dose prednisone. That usually works for me in just a couple of days, but I am not a doctor. Just telling you what works for my back.

Do you want to come with us? We'd love to have you.

Oh I wish I could but I'm not getting down there in time. You'll have fun with him on the course and then come have an ABSOLUTE BLAST with us at the resort! We'll laugh it up all over the course and around the pool. Trust me. You will make this a yearly thing.

Get some rest and hopefully everything will heal up for you. I'll have a lot of Aleve at the outing so if you need some hit me up.

I know you meant this as fun, but I have to say that we are hoping that some of the highlights will be part of the actual outing and all the hard work and money that has gone in to planning this. We have spent months arranging this for people and we hope that they have quite a few highlights from the things we have planned. Again, I know it was said in fun, but please understand the work that has gone into planning the event we have for everybody. I know people are excited about their extra rounds and we are excited for them

The entire weekend will be 1 huge continuous highlight just like last time.

JB, I could not respond to your comment any better than what ddec said.

i just spent the last half hour skimming this thread!! im in for 2012!!! no if ands or buts about it!!!

Back