How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I had 2 the other night to extend my streak to 2!

Came down to 18 again and came through for my lone birdie of the round. Now at 3.

Last edited:
Streak back up to 1

Hit it to 6 feet on a par 3 and squirreled it in

Streak is at 7 with one birdie today, sunk a 5-footer on a 148 yard par 3.

Haven't had any good streaks but today starts it over at 1, we will see if it continues tomorrow.

One bird for 15

Alright I’m at one with every intent of keeping it going longer than one round this time

4 with 1 today

My streak for the season came to a halt today sadly. Had a couple chances but couldn’t covert. Back to 0

Back to zero 😢 just couldn’t get anything to work yesterday

Shutout for second straight round. Had enough decent chances but no birdies.

Does an eagle count? If so, I am at 16. If not, I am back to zero, because I never made a putt of over 5 feet all day and the eagle was a chip in on a par 5.

Yes sir and nice eagle! That question comes up in this thread every so often and precedence is solidly on the side of your streak being at 16.

Yes sir and nice eagle! That question comes up in this thread every so often and precedence is solidly on the side of your streak being at 16.
Thanks. It was my third eagle of 2021. They really can juice a round.

Last post was wednesday, so... 71.

4 birds to get to 17.

Got it back to one yesterday and had 7 GIR today, but just couldn’t get one to fall.

Rough day on course but did manage a birdie. 9 iron was struck a touch thin but just on the fringe in the back and rolled it in from 10 feet. Don't mind the pin on the pic, I didn't do great pin collecting with my shot scope.
Screenshot_20210502-225653_Shot Scope.jpg

Streak is to two. Four birdies for the round and two of them were eagle putts that just missed

Played 1 solo round during our Myrtle Beach trip and snagged one bird to bring the streak to 4.

2021 total holes: 81
2021 birdies: 7

Missed a bunny in my one good chance for birdie last round. Streak resets. If the weather holds I'll have a chance to restart the streak today.

2021 total holes: 99
2021 birdies: 7

Added 2 more rounds to get to 4.

Ironically, after blowing up on my go to birdie hole (short par 5), I birdied the following hole (par 3) which has been my nemesis. I have played this course over the past 3 years and never had a birdie putt closer than 30 feet. Drained a 4 footer this time around.

Only had one on Saturday but that keeps my streak alive at 3

Took the streak to 8 today. One birdie, and it's about the only good thing I did in the whole round. :LOL:

Back