2021 Round Count Thread

20210429_082617.jpg

And taking a break for a couple days.

Lagging way behind @OldandStiff with only my 59th round today. What a slacker. :LOL:

Last edited:
19 sim + 8.5 real life rounds = 27.5

#20 on Saturday.

Up to 31

60th round this morning.

Only 10 not too bad for Minnesota so far.

Putting my name on the board tomorrow @ 1!!

Doing well. Got in 14 rounds in April. Still a couple off my 2020 pace going into May (finished year at 142) but ahead of my 2019 pace (finished at 118).
2021 to date: 35 rounds / 13 courses / 1 new to me course - Payne's Valley. Slowly closing in on 200 courses played.

Not even sure how you folks get permission to get out so much!

5 for me, last Monday was first walking 18 after recovering from the covid

19 rounds so far, with a scramble as a kicker.

Not even sure how you folks get permission to get out so much!
1) Retired
2) No kids
3) Wife and I have been together for 32 years, she's more than happy to have me out of the house! :LOL:
4) We have an agreement that neither of us needs to ask permission to do things (within reason, of course - hookers and blow are out of the question) - I'm not her daddy and she's not my mommy.

1) Retired
2) No kids
3) Wife and I have been together for 32 years, she's more than happy to have me out of the house! :LOL:
4) We have an agreement that neither of us needs to ask permission to do things (within reason, of course - hookers and blow are out of the question) - I'm not her daddy and she's not my mommy.
I mean I get it, that's what retirement should be so good on ya!

18 at Pine Island MN. This perfectly sums up my golf game. 15 GIR. 39 putts...

11.5 outdoors
5 indoors

11 outdoors after nine holes tonight

Sadly sitting on only 2 9’s and 2 18’s.

Which is about all I can stomach at my current playing level.

Still not super happy with my 11 the other night.

Since retiring, I typically play 5 days per week, weather permitting. Fortunately, there have been courses in the area that have offered weekday memberships at a reasonable price to enable me to do that. So if the weather cooperated I would have 80+ rounds played this year as very seldom are there other factors that would keep me from playing such as doctor appointments or other commitments. I always try to schedule anything that would interfere with my golf for the afternoons as I tee off in the 1st or 2nd group every morning). To show how bad the weather has been so far this year, either cold, rain or such sloppy conditions after rain, I have only played 46 rounds so far.

10 - 18 hole rounds
1 - 18 hole scramble
1 - 9 hole round
7 simulator rounds

28 rounds with 15 of those in Arizona and Florida. The weather is finally turning here so I’ll be getting in my 3+ rounds a week going through October.

Walked 18 today with a super hilly course. But the best part, WORKING BALL WASHERS!!!!

12.5 outdoors
5 indoors

11 - 18 hole rounds
1 - 18 hole scramble
1 - 9 hole round
7 simulator rounds

37 rounds.

and I just broke through a personal milestone. The lowest handicap I’ve ever achieved since I established my true 20 round cap.

AE210562-0545-44CB-8D08-46EC6DC1AC74.jpeg

Back