Introducing the THP Limited Series

Good deal to represent.

The staff is working hard collectively putting together a number of items that appeal to THPers.
A couple of heading towards the finish line with some others in the works and we are excited to kick this off.

So many avenues to take. Any chance a regular old member could get a chance to design something in the future? Maybe a contest?

So many avenues to take. Any chance a regular old member could get a chance to design something in the future? Maybe a contest?

Never know what the future holds.
I would say much of it will depend on how its received and I have a sneaky suspicion it will be a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see what pops out of the brain trust. :D

The staff is working hard collectively putting together a number of items that appeal to THPers.
A couple of heading towards the finish line with some others in the works and we are excited to kick this off.

I'm thinking THP'ers are going to like what they see

Any hints on time frame ;)

We will have some cool info coming out on that next week. I would say in the next two weeks, item #1 will be here.

We will have some cool info coming out on that next week. I would say in the next two weeks, item #1 will be here.

THP custom grips? :cool:

👀 👀

🗓

✅

Alright! Can't wait to see this get started soon!

What's the flip market going to look like on these items?

What's the flip market going to look like on these items?
Hopefully not bad lol I'm a big flipper for Swag stuff but for stuff like this, if I don't love what is coming out, I'm going to stay away and hopefully free one up for someone who does love it. Also the trading thread for this stuff will hopefully negate the flipping and THPers will just trade what they have instead of trying to sell.

I’m excited to see the first release!!!

Hopefully not bad lol I'm a big flipper for Swag stuff but for stuff like this, if I don't love what is coming out, I'm going to stay away and hopefully free one up for someone who does love it. Also the trading thread for this stuff will hopefully negate the flipping and THPers will just trade what they have instead of trying to sell.
With the trading thread in place, we hope nobody stays away from anything. They will go quick and trade bait might be needed

With the trading thread in place, we hope nobody stays away from anything. They will go quick and trade bait might be needed
So is there an idea on a schedule of items? Like will there be a couple released in a few weeks time or will it be one item at a time and if you want to sit on it to trade, you’ll hang on to it for a bit until the next item shows up?

Hopefully that made sense lol

So is there an idea on a schedule of items? Like will there be a couple released in a few weeks time or will it be one item at a time and if you want to sit on it to trade, you’ll hang on to it for a bit until the next item shows up?

Hopefully that made sense lol
One at a time and spread out every month at the latest

Limited Series Logo.jpg

SO EXCITED!!!

Back