What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, THP'd.

Just THP and some putting practice on my mat tonight. I can never get much golf in while soccer is going.

Not strictly golf playing but related as I was previewing a course I might play this weekend.

A random one. I emailed Arcoss support and asked them how I had reached a limit of courses downloaded....

So apparently the app limits how many courses you can download, not your phone or storage if you are on Android (pls no arguments) I would have thought that the limit should reside on how much storage I have available to me on my phone for the data required.

In fairness, the support rep is probably fed up of hearing from me (big shout out to Wyatt!) but I am genuinely surprised at this limitation (he initially answered with what appears to be an IOS fix).

Also if it counts, played some PGA2K21 while the S/O went horse riding after work

Played 18, THP, couple YouTube vids, cleaned clubs, shopped for clubs, ate everything in the house so I can continue to fit into my golf clothes.

Took my 7i, 9i, new, TE blades to the chipping green this morning. Had to see what they are going to feel like.

The first few strokes were quite unfamiliar to me, but eventually, I started rolling some good balls. Pretty sure I will be having some fun with these new irons

I was tempted to try a full swing with th 9i, but after a shorter practice swing decided against it. Ribs are not quite ready for that motion as yet.

Great range session this am before the storms came. LPGA practice area. Working on swing plane and alignment. Both were better. Lots of solid club Striking today. Now waiting at the door for my budgetgolf order. FD405278-FC24-4CA1-BE12-AF2BA51BC842.pngD6AA78E0-A1AA-467F-B43A-FDCA4B3C8C0F.png

Great range session this am before the storms came. LPGA practice area. Working on swing plane and alignment. Both were better. Lots of solid club Striking today. Now waiting at the door for my budgetgolf order. View attachment 9006533View attachment 9006534
Is that a camera illusion, or is your mevo really close to you? If so, have you been able to get good reading with it up there historically?

Played 18, THP, couple YouTube vids, cleaned clubs, shopped for clubs, ate everything in the house so I can continue to fit into my golf clothes.
This is key!!!! (y)

This is Key!!! (y)

Mostly slow drills and mirror work as i try to get rid of this pain in my lower back/hip..

I had an unexpected 2 1/2 hr window open up. So i snuck out and played first 9 of the year. Weather has been crap on days i have had time. Very wet today but well worth it. Ssshhhhh. Dont tell the boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished reshafting and regripping my irons! Nippon 950GH Neo R-flex with Lamkin Crossline Plus midsize. Can’t wait to hit them Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18.

18 with an old friend.! Enjoyed the partly sunny skies of Ohio and we were the only ones out there despite pretty good conditions 60*

Is that a camera illusion, or is your mevo really close to you? If so, have you been able to get good reading with it up there historically?

it’s about 5’ away I think. Maybe a little longer when hitting driver. I only did 10 swings with it today and it re all 10. Even the crappy one got numbers for. Lol. Overall I have been very happy with it and have not had any problems with readings. But I use it 100% of the time outside and not into a net of that helps.

Had a lesson and then the Mizuno guy came by and I fell in love with their irons and 4 hybrid. I'm in trouble!

Hit a large bucket of balls, swing still isn't feeling right. Was able to hit some good shots with both irons and woods but not as many as I would like.

Bought off FB Marketplace for $40 and just ordered an Odyssey DFX grip for her.

81F49A8A-7769-4AC8-8E41-6AE31394AAEE.jpeg
D3FAF8A4-B434-48FA-A593-5A4712C1E002.jpeg
1C69C907-8536-4BF5-9601-A85053C72BAE.jpeg

Worked on partial web shots in the garage

Playing lesson late this evening. I love summer here you can stay out on the course till 7.

Back