Cuater SweetSpot Cushioning System

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
As golfers, we all seek out the sweetspot. Unfortunately, golf is hard, so we might not hit the one on a clubface nearly as much as we want. 

Fortunately, Cuater has a much more accessible version. 

Cuater SweetSpot Cushioning System

While many are familiar with the Moneymaker and Daily from Cuater, there is a lot more depth to their designs that the company is focusing on telling the story for, and SweetSpot is a big one. 

MoneymakerStill1-L.jpg

Not only big, but it is also literally the backbone at play, a cushioning system that seeks to blend all of the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun teaser there. I absolutely love the Money Makers and the Ringer.

Great write up @Jman . Excited by the opportunity to hear more about these in the near future!

Nice James. I've always had a hard time finding shoes and work boots that both fit right, are comfortable, and actually retain their comfort. It seems the honeymoon phase in footwear for me is good, but 2-3 months in wearing them daily I'm constantly changing out insoles. The memory foam ones seem to be the worst. They mold great, but loose their padding quick. With as little as I wear golf shoes, I tend to get cheaper pairs, and I have a conglomerate of FJ's and Nike's that rotate throughout the year for this reason. I'd be curious on the "all day comfort" and how long it will last for a pair of shoes off course.

Cushioning is huge when it comes to golf shoes, pushing for 18 holes yesterday reminded me I may not have the best rotation of shoes for walking, I need to check these out.

I have a new set of the daily's and they are legit the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. Besides comfortable they are very stylish and work for so many different occasions. I have wide feet and it is always tough for me to find shoes that fit well and are comfortable and Cuater is absolutely killing it. Will definitely be picking up a pair of golf shoes from them.

I have a new set of the daily's and they are legit the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. Besides comfortable they are very stylish and work for so many different occasions. I have wide feet and it is always tough for me to find shoes that fit well and are comfortable and Cuater is absolutely killing it. Will definitely be picking up a pair of golf shoes from them.

If you like the Daily's, which I love, check out the Money Makers. So comfy too.

Quite happy with my Ringers, no issues after walking 18.

If you like the Daily's, which I love, check out the Money Makers. So comfy too.
I have had my eye on the heather grey moneymakers, do you know if the size fit is similar to the dailys?

I have had my eye on the heather grey moneymakers, do you know if the size fit is similar to the dailys?
I wear a 11.5 in both, so no issue there.

I have some dailys on right now. Will have to give these a look.

I've been researching a comfortable shoe for walking, and it seems like most spikeless are more comfortable for walking, over spiked versions. But, the problem I always come up with in my mind is traction on wet mornings. I play a lot of early morning rounds, so can anyone speak to the comfort and traction for walking and golfing 18 holes in wet dewy conditions in a pair of these?

I have a pair of the MoneyMaker I really like. I’m tempted to pick up a pair of the Daily

Great teaser!

I've been looking at Cuater shoes for awhile now - and especially since seeing them over the winter on THP-TV. I think it was when Vosh was over, come to think of it. I'd rock the Moneymaker in Heather Grey Pinstripe.

Waterproof protection, with all-day comfort? Yes please!

I wear my Daily's pretty much every day. Due to my feet, I did have to "upgrade" them with some inserts as they didn't proved the proper arch support for me. I do this for almost every shoes I own (golf or not). I'll be watching to see how these preform.

The money makers are fantastic. Some of the most comfortable shoes I own definitely curious to see what this is about.

For those in the know, how does the Moneymaker compare to the Asics Gel Glide? Tried on a pair of the Asics yesterday at the local store and was impressed, but looking at the Moneymaker as well before purchasing.

For those in the know, how does the Moneymaker compare to the Asics Gel Glide? Tried on a pair of the Asics yesterday at the local store and was impressed, but looking at the Moneymaker as well before purchasing.

Actually pretty similar for me. I wear a 11.5 in both and they are both super comfortable.

Oh look, that teaser came true 👀

Back