LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Based on some recent Instagram activity, I think Greg Norman was rooting for Team Hackers this year

Based on some recent Instagram activity, I think Greg Norman was rooting for Team Hackers this year

apparently when they called him the shark they meant a hammerhead :LOL:

I’m in!

Wow, wonder how many times that course has been covered in snow? How from Vegas is it?

Wow, wonder how many times that course has been covered in snow? How from Vegas is it?
It’s in Las Vegas.
About 20 minutes from strip

It’s in Las Vegas.
About 20 minutes from strip
So I'm going to say rarely to never has it been covered in snow then.

So I'm going to say rarely to never has it been covered in snow then.
It happens from time to time. I think the last time was a few years ago and before that it had been a while.

That's crazy, I would never have thought of Vegas and snow together.

Looks just like my home course. Except for the palm trees.

And the immaculate course under the white stuff.

Bumping this for those on the fence about trying to get in on the Morgan Cup Experience.

If you haven't done a tour of these Live Update threads you are missing the glory and wonder that is The Morgan Cup. If you are an Albatross Club member, you really ought to consider trying for a MC slot! What an experience...

Bumping this for those on the fence about trying to get in on the Morgan Cup Experience.

If you haven't done a tour of these Live Update threads you are missing the glory and wonder that is The Morgan Cup. If you are an Albatross Club member, you really ought to consider trying for a MC slot! What an experience...
Couldn't agree more. I know there are those out there that were like me, a long time lurker/reader but didn't contribute much. So you don't think you have a chance to really go. Well...I'm here to tell you APPLY. I was lucky enough to be selected and you can be too. It was a wonderful experience. So much fun, golf, and equipment to talk about with others and with the forum. Apply, sit back, cross your fingers and hope for the opportunity for a great experience. It'll be year long. You'll get to use the equipment the whole season, get used to it, tweak it, and enjoy it. I'll never forget what a great time it was with some great people and teammates.

Couldn't agree more. I know there are those out there that were like me, a long time lurker/reader but didn't contribute much. So you don't think you have a chance to really go. Well...I'm here to tell you APPLY. I was lucky enough to be selected and you can be too. It was a wonderful experience. So much fun, golf, and equipment to talk about with others and with the forum. Apply, sit back, cross your fingers and hope for the opportunity for a great experience. It'll be year long. You'll get to use the equipment the whole season, get used to it, tweak it, and enjoy it. I'll never forget what a great time it was with some great people and teammates.
Yep following along the last couple years for me has been amazing. I read back through this thread when I was chosen as Captain. It's just such a special event and opportunity. 10 lucky folks are signing up to have their minds blown.

I think everyone should go through these. Yes free stuff is cool. But talk about comradery and passion! Such a great event! Going to be a great experience for a selected few..

Back