The Quick Six with Tour Edge Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently we had Jon Claffey from Tour Edge Golf on the Off Course podcast. Topics ranged from pandemic sales to how the latest releases have fared. We wanted to dive in a little deeper and talk more about the current lineup of equipment, so here is another Quick Six. Where we ask the questions you send in and get the answers straight from the source.

5555-1024x692.jpg

THP: Exotics C721 seems to be off to a hot start.  How well are things going with the brand overall?

Tour Edge: This year marks our 35th year as a golf brand and it just so happens to be our best start to any year we’ve ever had. If it’s not bolted down, it’s going out the door right now. ...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
That was informative. I was really curious how the C721 driver was doing overall, so glad to hear it is leading the charge!

Also, the last question

I was just thinking how much I wanted to give the 721 irons a try after how much I have enjoyed the performance of the 721 driver. Look forward to putting them to the test. Thanks Tour Edge.

Good quick 6 here. Love the follow up on the tease from Off Course and I can't wait to see it later this year. C721 has certainly caused a ton of buzz this year, I'm still hoping to give the hybrid and FW a shot here in a couple of weeks. Also that last question....you boys are damn lucky.

This is an awesome revelation, i have been on the TE site more than once spec-ing out a set.....Diamond Face in an Iron with Tour Edge Quality......

Last edited:
Love Tour Edge and am so glad they are having great success this year! Great year to be on the TEEm!

Love these Quick 6 articles. The C721 driver is a beast! It'll be interesting to see what the new makeup looks like this summer - but guarantee there will be no change in performance. Now to get online to check out those new irons!!!

I never knew Tour Edge was around for 35 years and going. Actually, I never heard of them until I joined THP. But boy they sure have some great clubs to play with. I really like, and so do both of my sons, the exotic line driver and fairway woods. Theses stack up well with my big company driver.

I do think Tour Edge being a sponsor on the Champions Tour has created more buzz for them and getting them noticed more with everyday golfers.

Good quick 6 here. Love the follow up on the tease from Off Course and I can't wait to see it later this year. C721 has certainly caused a ton of buzz this year, I'm still hoping to give the hybrid and FW a shot here in a couple of weeks. Also that last question....you boys are damn lucky.
Yes we are.

With today’s big surprise I need to do some serious shaft pondering for my choice in the 721 line. Leaning toward the C721 but the E is interesting.

Actually, I never heard of them until I joined THP.
I'm in the same boat as you. Never heard of them until THP. Got an EX10 3W not longer after I joined. Now have the C721 driver in the bag, and it's been an absolute blast to play. Great performance at a great price.

Great company info in this article. It’s great to see a small company that is able to compete with the big guys. It’s a testament to their product and business model.

Back