Could a Shirt Change Your Life? Introducing Forme

I don't think so personally its still a t-shirt. Tough problem though, priced too low its a joke, priced too high and creates skepticism

What's weird is when you take it out of the package, it is definitely not a t-shirt haha. It feels super strange.

Do you need a bunch of them? To wear everyday? or is this something that is supposed to be a trainer and you wear it for a while in hopes of resetting your body to a better position?

What's weird is when you take it out of the package, it is definitely not a t-shirt haha. It feels super strange.
From the photos in the article the front looks like a t-shirt and the back definitely looks strange haha

At $60 I'm rolling the dice to see if it helps.
I agree. If it were $60, I would think about giving it a shot. Buy one and if it helps get a few more. At $160, knowing that I would likely need a few of them to cycle through, it is pretty much a non starter.

I agree. If it were $60, I would think about giving it a shot. Buy one and if it helps get a few more. At $160, knowing that I would likely need a few of them to cycle through, it is pretty much a non starter.
That's a good point. If I feel like it's really going to work I would want multiple to wear throughout the week but there's no way I could justify it unless it performed a miracle.

Its funny how us golfers view items such as this or any other.
Take buying a new shaft blind. No idea if it will work. Best case scenario, you gain a few more yards? Usually at a pretty premium cost.

Then take shoes, items such as this, etc. Price nearly dictates the entire segment. Interesting dynamic and one that makes me ponder.

at $60 would it make people more skeptical too?
At $60 you're in the neighborhood of many other golf shirts. Would be more likely to take a flier on it.

At $60 you're in the neighborhood of many other golf shirts. Would be more likely to take a flier on it.

While I do think the price is high for a new product entry point, most golf shirts come in as a new release at substantially more than $60. That would be a tough task I would imagine.

This is my thoughts.

While I do think the price is high for a new product entry point, most golf shirts come in as a new release at substantially more than $60. That would be a tough task I would imagine.
Yeah I was going to say that some shirts are a bit more expensive, but 60 was the number that was thrown out there :p.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Take buying a new shaft blind. No idea if it will work. Best case scenario, you gain a few more yards? Usually at a pretty premium cost.

Then take shoes, items such as this, etc. Price nearly dictates the entire segment. Interesting dynamic and one that makes me ponder.
How dare you attack my shaft soft spot haha. I get what you're saying. I would shell out big $$ for a shaft that I haven't hit. But, the thought of paying $160 for a wedge drives me crazy.

• Haha
Yeah I was going to say that some shirts are a bit more expensive, but 60 was the number that was thrown out there :p.
I mean this turd is $100 from Nike.

dri-fit-tiger-woods-mens-golf-polo-6npXPs.png.jpeg

• Haha

Items like a shaft or equipment you can at least resell the shaft if it didn't work and recoup some of it.

As attractive as my musk is I don't think anyone would want to buy my used shirt :ROFLMAO:.

For some reason in a cheapskate on apparel and can't get myself to pull the trigger on shirts over $60. And the designer of that Nike shirt you posted needs to be fired!

But golf shirts are all about fashion/design and appeal to people. While I think those prices are a bit high too we do pay it if we really like it. I’d be willing to bet they come out with a better design in the future. Even if the price was about $50 less I’d bet more people would be willing to try it.

I don't think you can compare to shafts / clubs, since you can recover the vast majority of your investment on hard goods.

But golf shirts are all about fashion/design and appeal to people. While I think those prices are a bit high too we do pay it if we really like it. I’d be willing to bet they come out with a better design in the future. Even if the price was about $50 less I’d bet more people would be willing to try it.

Right. That was kind of my point. We crave a look, and whether this works or not long term is up for debate, although it is helping me personally.
I can't think of a single "health" accessory that isn't rather pricey, but I do think it is interesting how we view things as golfers and what we are willing to pay for.

To use an example of Theragun mini. When we first posted about it, everybody said it was too expensive. Then people got to test them out and it was a game changer and it is as if half our forum community bought one. They made people feel better. I think there is a bit of a parallel here.

I said from the moment I saw this shirt/device that I thought it was priced high. Now I am seeing hockey teams buying them, MLB teams buying them, PGA Tour players buying them and while their funds are all far less limited than the average person, I have a feeling items such as this catch on pretty quickly over the next couple of years.

I don't think you can compare to shafts / clubs, since you can recover the vast majority of your investment on hard goods.

How about golf balls? :ROFLMAO:

How about golf balls? :ROFLMAO:

Golf balls are just items you temporarily own. You donate them back to the earth.

Right. That was kind of my point. We crave a look, and whether this works or not long term is up for debate, although it is helping me personally.
I can't think of a single "health" accessory that isn't rather pricey, but I do think it is interesting how we view things as golfers and what we are willing to pay for.

To use an example of Theragun mini. When we first posted about it, everybody said it was too expensive. Then people got to test them out and it was a game changer and it is as if half our forum community bought one. They made people feel better. I think there is a bit of a parallel here.

I said from the moment I saw this shirt/device that I thought it was priced high. Now I am seeing hockey teams buying them, MLB teams buying them, PGA Tour players buying them and while their funds are all far less limited than the average person, I have a feeling items such as this catch on pretty quickly over the next couple of years.
With the teams - are they sponsored teams/people? Or are they buying in the individual capacity?

With the teams - are they sponsored teams/people? Or are they buying in the individual capacity?

I was told by someone outside of the company, that the teams are buying them and NOT sponsored.

Back