Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Untitled-91-1024x692.jpg

MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric CaddyAs the electric segment of push carts takes off, the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy might just be in a class by itself. Sturdy, quiet and full of features makes it stand out in a growing crowd.

We want to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
WOWZERS!!! Anyone want to join @MWard and me on this crazy adventure?

1. Yes! Have 2 clicgear 3.5 carts. One that is normal and one that is set up for Alphard Electric Wheels.
2. Love to walk but hate to carry a bag. Hurts my back (I'm older, kind of) and my home course is hilly with lots of elevation changes.
3. Too many to count. But the handling controls/speeds abilities, easy folding, usb charging station, and anti tip features stand out to me.
4. Definitely and Albatross Club Member

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Hell yes! Well documented that i walk 99.9% currently using BB Quad
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I had a Lectronic Caddy for years that died, using push now
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? I love that the Remote is re chargeable and not battery dependent.Hated remote dying mid round.....the auto shutoff after 2 minutes is a bonus, and small footprint foldability
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member YES

Last edited:
This would be a very fun test. Definitely throwing my name in the hat!

Absolutely! With the amount of sunshine out here in Arizona this would be perfect!
1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Electric seems to be the best option between pushing/pulling a cart and riding in one :cool:
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Several features stand out to me. Probably the one that caught my eye is the adjustable handle height (since I'm 6'6" and prefer a taller handle). However, the compact folding also has my attention.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - yes, indeed and consider it an honor!

heck yes, and as a prior Remote user that died a painful, can't find a repair facility, death. I would love to join you

holy shnikes. :oops: How awesome is that.

I don't think I could do it justice with how much I play so good luck all.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?
I am. Don't push all my rounds, but I do get walking rounds in.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?
Feel like I'd be inclined to walk more often. I also love golf gear and gadgets. This is basically the ultimate golf gadget.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
For me the remote and the ability to switch back and forth from manual control easily.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
I am a 2021 AC Member

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? I am well entrenched in the #PushCartMafia

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I think it gives a golfer that "playing with a caddy" feel since the cart essentially moves itself; and it would make pushing in the Houston heat and humidity much more bearable

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? I think that having a remote to control the cart is cool as hell

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - confirmed

Wow what an opportunity good luck to all!

wow wow wow...

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Sure am, have the Clicgear 4.0, preordered an electric cart recently.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Looking for more tech, easier walk during the upcoming summer months. Electric is the new Mafia!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? the controller, the lcd display with the battery life, switching to manual mode, this thing is loaded with tech
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member- confirmed!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Usually I ride but I would like to become part of the mafia, yes.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? The older I get the more energy I want to preserve on the game itself rather than anything else ...

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The remote is key - that would be great for getting it close to the greens for the up and downs. Plus the battery lasts for 36 holes apparently - more than enough for a nice round.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes.

That’s pretty freakin amazing! Can’t wait to see who snags these and what they think.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? - Yes, I haven't walked as much as I'd like over the past year but that's changing this summer
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? - My ClicGear has seen better days
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features) - The Automatic Downhill Control would be nice. most courses here have some steep hills
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Confirmed

This is a pretty special item to test. Upon reflection I'm not sure I will have the time to really do it justice so I am w/drawing my entry. Best of luck to everyone else and I look forward to following along with the reviews.

Last edited:
1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes I am, currently a click gear user.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I play a course with some good hills, would be nice to have the motor do the work.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
The different speeds are what catch my attention and then the compact fold design.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member yes I am a 2021 member.

Oh boy is this great or what?! I am eager and excited. And, I am here darn near daily many times a day in fact.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?
Yes, I am a member.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?
I am old (for one thing), I prefer walking but in the Mid Atlantic - the heat combined with the humidity makes walking after about mid to late May unlikely, by late June it's mid 90s with extreme humidity. So, most walking I do now is done up to mid June. With my regained health, and desire to play golf I have already played more this year than the last 3 combined. And, all but 2 rounds were walking - the 2 that I rode - I would eager to test this car out because those are very hilly and long courses. In addition, I have had 2 other electrics and they did just not measure up to what I had in mind. One was ancient and had a marine (or so it seemed battery) the other was the follow mode style (Caddy Tek or Caddy Trek - it made beeping noises that I could not hear, it went off track, failed to follow sometimes - it was just a big worry producer if things went off the rails). So, I have a desire, past experience and am eager to help out fellow members with observations, answers guidance - whatever.
For me the remote (obviously). I also like the 4th wheel to prevent tipping, downhill speed control - one of the courses has speed bumps on the cart path for some of the downhills - so they can be pretty steep. And finally and for many most important is the compact folding - I had a lot of trouble with the other brands I used as it was tough to get everything in the trunk of the car.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
I am indeed a member, and happy to be one as well.

Oh boy, this is something I would love to test!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Si, Orange clicgear 8.0 has seen better days as it has probably 200+ rounds on it now
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I am getting older, fatter and lazier, but am playing better golf. If I had a little more energy during a round, maybe it would go down further.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The 50m range is pretty crazy.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Oh yeah, 2021 AC member in the hizzy.

Love the opportunities to test products here on THP, THANKS!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes, I have a Bag Boy Quad
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? It looks so cool to see someone following their cart rather than pushing it, I want to try that!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? First would have to be how compact it folds up. The simple remote, and Automatic Downhill Control are the big standouts also.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, I am an AC member.

Back