Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes! Have used a Clic Gear 3.5 forever. Prefer to walk vs. ride any day
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I'm getting older(sad to say). This old dog gets tired a little easier nowadays
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? I like the compact foldable design. Moto carts have long been known to be cumbersome and hard to lug around. Also, not having to take the battery out to charge is a big plus.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member . Yes!

Thanks THP and Motocaddy!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?

I am and walk about 85% of my rounds always with a push cart.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?

The hills at my home course and the number of rounds I walk each week, 6.5 last week including walking 36 holes on Tuesday and 27 on Thursday.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?

Too many to list but I love that it is easy to fold and compact as I will be hauling around often to play other courses.
You forgot #4

Great opportunity here.

Not in the Mafia so good luck to those who are.

Currently not part of the #PushCartMafia but have rented pull carts off and on throughout my time golfing.

Having never owned a push cart would be interested to see if it actually works, as in keeps up, battery life, etc.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
The balance wheels on the back are intriguing. I play some hilly courses here in Nashville (Shelby, Two Rivers) and I think that several holes would really test out that feature.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
I am a AC member

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? I have a part time membership.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I think it would help some with fatigue from no having to push. Admittedly my bag is heavy and could stand to lighten it up some. I also think it would help having hands a little more free to drink more water and post more in the live round thread.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? There are a ton of great feature but the ones that stand out to me are the easy folding, adjustable speeds, and USB Charging Port.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes I am.

First of all, what an INCREDIBLE opportunity. Only on THP! Thanks to you all and MotoCaddy for the opportunity.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes. I currently use a Bagboy Express, I believe I purchased it in 2017-2018

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? The ability for the cart to "follow" me, as opposed to having to push it myself is a feature I am really interested in. You can drink water, look over your GPS etc. all while having the cart follow you, but you don't lose out on the exercise benefits of walking.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Hard to pick a single feature, but the Automatic Downhill Control is really intriguing to me. One of the courses I play often has a TON of undulation and would love to have something that would prevent a rogue push cart.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Yes, Proud Member of the AC.

1. Yes I am - I have a Caddytek
2. Pushing is fine, but going electric seems even better for "enjoying the walk"
3. It seems like there are several features specifically for managing rough terrain, which would give peace of mind since you aren't holding the cart
4. Yep!

Yes, I like to walk for the exercise and heavily rely on a pushcart.
I have used electric before but it was a more cumbersome unit compared to this and with less features
I like how small this one folds up and that you have the choice of using the remote or not. The other electric option I had was remote only and that's not as ideal on hilly courses where you want to keep your hands on the cart for extra control.
I am and will continue to be!!

1. No
2. The reason I'd join #pushcartmafia
3. Hill control - both my course's are rolling terrain
4. Yes - reup'd recently

THP & MotoCaddy bringing joy

Yes I am

Never seriously thought about it because of the price point being out of my price range, it would be nice not to have to push the cart.

Automatic Downhill Control - Allows the caddy to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient......Kind of crazy this can be integrated into a automatic push cart

Yes I am An AC member

Wow, this is very cool.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Indeed I am, have a Clicgear 3.5 and walk courses as much as I can.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Making a switch to electric for one is a coolness factor. Having a cart that can assist in getting up an incline or slowly down one is pretty nice.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? So many - downhill assist, 9 speed settings, remote control, usb charging ports for speakers etc.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Confirmed to be an Albatross member!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? My home course is really hilly. You practically have to be a billy goat.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The downhill control and how easily it folds. Ive got a small car so compact is a must for me!
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Would love to stroll and not push.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy? The folded size is a great Feature!
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes!

Love seeing all these signups

This is a premium item with a gazillion opportunities to provide interesting test feedback. Keep those entries coming!

I'm just over here waiting on the announcement.

1. Absolutely! With my bright orange Clicgear 3.5+
  2. What makes you want to switch to Electric
    1. My home course is hilly and brutal to walk even with a push cart
    1. With my hilly course, the downhill speed control is crucial!
    1. Can confirm!

Looking forward to the reviews.

Though both Mrs Duffer and I are #PushCartMafia members we don't get in enough rounds per week to do this evaluation justice.

What a great thread. As a fellow who's gone electric, question two has to he experienced. All of my rounds are a joy this year. Best of luck to the winners; can't wait to hear about your amazement!

This contest is outrageous! What a prize, thanks for the opportunity.

Heck yeah! Membership this year has me walking the course multiple times a week.
I'm getting old and my cg is a tank. Would love to ease the burden of walking so often by having a motorized cart.
The amount of control features, downhill, manual, 50m range.. This thing looks amazing. A small feature that I think is underrated is the USB charge, I can barely get through a round with Arccos running and this would completely eliminate that problem.
Of course!

1. Yes and I have a lime green click gear 4.0 🤦🏻‍♂️
2. It would interesting to see it work on hilly club I belong to
3. The remote feature would be nice because there are times when I don’t want to be anywhere near my clubs
4. Yes I’m an AC member

This will stay open for another day or so, and then we will get testers announced.

I am a semi regular member of the push cart mafia. I have a V1 of the Sun Mountain with foam tires.

As I am now part of the 60+ age group pushing clubs around hill courses is starting to become an issue. The electric push carts look to offer the best of both worlds turing a round of golf into a walk in the park while playing the sport I love.

The remote control, the anti tip wheels and the ability to fold down to a compact package make the Motocaddy M7 a must try.

I am an Albatross member in good standing.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Untitled-91-1024x692.jpg

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.

Holy Moly!!! Yes Yes YEssssss!!!

1: Yes I am but don't walk enough.
2: I am lazy and have been eyeing a motorized one for awhile and Not having to Push a Cart for 18 holes would be wonderful!
3: the Remote control and the USB charging are huge along with the Anti-Tip Wheel since my home course is hilly.
4: Yes 2021 Albatross Member

Back