Prob going to see it this weekend. I liked the others, but some of the previews for this one look sick. I'm glad it has been getting some good reviews.

The fact that they brought back cast members from every movie was awesome to me! Some pretty sweet cars in this one too, but I don't wanna talk to much about it and ruin it for anyone :D

also makes Tokyo Drift not part of the proper sequels too

also makes Tokyo Drift not part of the proper sequels too

Yes that is true, but I'm a fan of Han so I let it slide :banana:

Yes! I'm so pumped, you had to stay after the credits to see the part Mike is talking about. Already pumped for the 6th one haha :D

dangit I got up as soon as the credits rolled! The theater was crowded and I had to his the head haha.

dangit I got up as soon as the credits rolled! The theater was crowded and I had to his the head haha.

Yeahh. At the very end it left it open for the 6th one. I don't want to say too much for those who haven't seen it though.

ive seen everyone at the midnoght release, have a ll 4 dvds, and yet to find time to see this!! ugh im going this weekend!!!

ive seen everyone at the midnoght release, have a ll 4 dvds, and yet to find time to see this!! ugh im going this weekend!!!

It's a must Matty! I've already seen it twice haha :banana:

Just saw it and it was awesome! I definitely recommend it

Here are some pics of the some of the new cars in the movie :banana:

The 1st one might be my favorite...or the 2nd one... or the 3rd one :D

Spoiler

2007-Porsche-GT3-RS-Fast-Five-Cars-600x375.jpg

fast-five-charger.jpg

1966-Ford-GT40-Fast-Five-1024x683.jpg

I wanted to continue my fatherly duties and take my oldest daughter to see it. We saw all the others together so why break tradition. I surprised her with Imax tickets. I never again will see a movie in IMaX. The headache I got moving my head every direction. Ohh it made me sick. The movie it self was ok though

I went with, my friends and it was the only other one I liked beside Tokyo Drift, it also gave you a perspective on the timeline

A little too spot on in my opinion...

A little too spot on in my opinion...

Anyone who doesn't like this movie says the same type of thing. This movie is much more complex than cars going fast and blowing up.

No kidding! Its like theyre forgetting about the hot chicks and action scenes.
Anyone who doesn't like this movie says the same type of thing. This movie is much more complex than cars going fast and blowing up.

Haha. Now that's what I'm talking about Thainer :banana:

This series lost me after the second one, it was a little too...lets say "manly" for my taste.

This series lost me after the second one, it was a little too...lets say "manly" for my taste.

Is that CB way of saying they just sucked? lol. Not a fan of these movies at all.

Saw this tonight.
I've never been so entertained in my life. It was the best movie ever of all time in the world

Saw this tonight.
I've never been so entertained in my life. It was the best movie ever of all time in the world

What? I'm having a hard time finding sarcasm tonight

What? I'm having a hard time finding sarcasm tonight

Haha, no sarcasm there CG.
I would actually pay to go watch that movie again, a few times in fact!
I had a stupid grin on the entire time. This movie seriously had it all in it for me.

I had a stupid grin on the entire time. This movie seriously had it all in it for me.

Ok good i couldn't tell. I'll go see it but I doubt it'll be in the Theaters.

I know exactly what you are talking about :banana:

Back