I was trying to get @Master Yagley to remove some of the RADSPEED from your driver after watching that. Maybe send you only 1/2 of what everyone else gets???
I'd agree with that Captain, no need for any of that kind of distance :LOL:

Had the RadSpeed out for 9 holes this evening. It is such a good driver. I still maintain that it is the longest driver that I have hit of the various new releases.

Couple rounds in now with the XB, had to loft it up a degree as its just been launching so low for me. Fortunately, its still going far with the rollout so I have no concerns over distance its just in a window I am not used to. May try it with my Ventus next time out just to see what goes. No access to a trackman or anything for me right now so will have to go on feel more than anything. Would like to see a difference between the shafts with this head.

That being said, my accuracy numbers are way up compared to the speedzone, albeit it with only a few rounds so take that for what you will.

I am super excited for my XB to arrive. It was so hot during testing it is going to be awesome to see it flying down the fairway in the real world.

Well I have a couple of range sessions and 18 in with the XD model. It's the first time I've had a draw-specific model. That said, many drivers are draw bias without the label.
I was a little worried about the length as I'm used to playing a 44.5-inch driver. The launch was a little low and so I lofted it up one degree. I love it. It has a very subtle sound but with good feedback. It has all but eliminated the left side for me (I'm a lefty) and has been very forgiving. Should I continue to enjoy it as much as I am now I might give the fairway a try also. Just another great driver by a company that is making it a habit to do so.

I cannot wait to get this driver in hand. The peacoat is going to be 🔥🔥

turbulence is going to be :love:

I cannot wait to get this driver in hand. The peacoat is going to be 🔥🔥
The peacoat is beautiful. I have it paired right now with the Helium THP white shaft. One of the most fun drivers I have hit recently. The ball goes deep and straight. I just feel more comfortable with this driver than I did with the Speedzone. I think you are really going to enjoy it.

With the rave reviews these are getting, can’t wait to get this in hand

I am super excited for my XB to arrive. It was so hot during testing it is going to be awesome to see it flying down the fairway in the real world.

Stop teasing! I'm not sure I can cope with hearing all this without actually having it in hand!

Just here reading this thread again, patiently waiting to soon hit bombs...

Last edited:
The peacoat is beautiful. I have it paired right now with the Helium THP white shaft. One of the most fun drivers I have hit recently. The ball goes deep and straight. I just feel more comfortable with this driver than I did with the Speedzone. I think you are really going to enjoy it.

Totally agree, the peacoat XB is sexy even with a couple strips of lead tape on the bottom back for extra forgiveness while waiting for some weights to arrive. 😀

Just here reading this thread again, patiently waiting to soon hit bombs...

I hear ya! So ready to pound this RadSpeed Peacoat XB

I picked up a Radspeed XB Peacoat on eBay today. I love the looks so much I couldn’t resist.

Radspeed XB wins over Radspeed in head to head matchup over TXG. 😀

I picked up a Radspeed XB Peacoat on eBay today. I love the looks so much I couldn’t resist.
Really interested in feedback from you. Is this your first new driver since the Epic?

Really interested in feedback from you. Is this your first new driver since the Epic?

I bought a Mavrik SZ late last summer but it had a left tendency last fall and again this spring so it is retired and I'll likely sell it or trade it in. I have a buddy with a Mavrik SZ with the same shaft and I have no left issues with his so mine must be defective. :)

I'm looking forward to the Radspeed as my driver before my 4-year-old Epic SZ was a King Cobra LTD. I actually have a few different shafts laying around that I can try in the Radspeed.

I cracked the face on my old reliable Epic SZ two days ago and the Radspeed XB that I bought on eBay showed up last night at 5pm. I got it to the course with it for a brief range session and 5 holes on the course and am impressed but the stiff RDX Blue shaft seems too high launching for me even with the loft dialed down to 7.5*. I also have a Ping 425 LST demo in my bag and will have both of them on the range and the out for a full round today. I’m excited to compare and dial in a new driver as my Epic SZ was over 4 years old. I’ll be shortening the shaft on the Radspeed to 45” before my round today and likely adding some lead tape. I have a Rogue Silver 70 110 MSI and HZRDUS Black shaft with Cobra adapters but as luck would have it, they are 140 miles away at our cabin and I won’t be able to get them until next week. I’m going to have to get a couple extra Cobra adapters and get another shaft or two ready for testing.

Last edited:
I cracked the face on my old reliable Epic SZ two days ago and the Radspeed XB that I bought on eBay showed up last night at 5pm. I got it to the course with it for a brief range session and 5 holes on the course and am impressed but the stiff RDX Blue shaft seems too high launching for me even with the loft dialed down to 7.5*. I also have a Ping 425 LST demo in my bag and will have both of them on the range and the out for a full round today. I’m excited to compare and dial in a new driver as my Epic SZ was over 4 years old. I’ll be shortening the shaft on the Radspeed to 45” before my round today and likely adding some lead tape. I have a Rogue Silver 70 110 MSI and HZRDUS Black shaft with Cobra adapters but as luck would have it, they are 140 miles away at our cabin and I won’t be able to get them until next week. I’m going to have to get a couple extra Cobra adapters and get another shaft or two ready for testing.

Let us know how it goes!

My 9* XB with RDX Blue stiff was on fire today, plus I have a couple weights coming from Cobra to dial it in even more.

I find the XB as stable and as forgiving like the G400 MAX but lower spin. I hit a shot yesterday on final hole that I thought would leak as it finished but it just stayed straight and kept on going staying in the left fairway. Set me up for an easy 8 iron and par. I just love this driver.

I find the XB as stable and as forgiving like the G400 MAX but lower spin. I hit a shot yesterday on final hole that I thought would leak as it finished but it just stayed straight and kept on going staying in the left fairway. Set me up for an easy 8 iron and par. I just love this driver.

I didn’t need to read this…I LOVE my F9 and the G400 Max was a forgiving beast. Hearing this about the XB is making it super tempting!

Played a consistent round with the XD tonight. Let the club do the work and found myself in the fairway. Now I need to remember that... don’t force it, just let it happen. Very impressed with this club.

Cobra weights arrived, gonna try the 12g first see what that does. Makes XB about 4.5 swingweight. The 8g is a little over 3. 6g over 2. Nice range to try. This is with the RDX Blue 45.75” with standard TV +4 grip.

412C8E24-3B75-44BE-92AB-F4D5F1A19ACD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back