SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

As I recall from the DVD, Pat said do not try to keep the red dot hidden during takeaway and follow through as the putter is not square to your body and head at that point. The takeaway should be a very natural flowing process and keeping the red dot hidden would not be possible in that scenario.

thanks...I'll keep that in mind.

Well I had 9 holes of "Work League" play last night, and it was rough. Multiple 3 putts and everything short. However the greens had just been aerated quite recently and the greens for my regular men's league are definitely out of the aerated phase and rolling well. So I attribute my issues partially to the sandy greens. Also, last excuse, it appears to me whoever was cutting the holes didn't pull them out correctly? If you looked closely there was almost a "ridge" around some cups and the ball would fall away from the cup if not struck strongly. I missed 3 short putts due to this I think. This could be a lame excuse but if you got down into Camillo's spider you could see this elevation on a couple holes.

Alright though about my putting I'd like to break it down a little more. In general, my alignment and reads were spot on, but again speed was HORRIBLE last night. It felt as though the insert was made of cotton, it had gotten into my head so badly leaving them short. Even then, I was trying to power the ball past the hole and would still leave it short! That was extremely frustrating. Especially when I would leave a 20 footer about 18" short but on a great line, and then backup and hit a 25 footer and leave it 8 feet short.

All in all though, I feel automatic now when it comes to the stroke itself and setting up to putt. LOVE this! I have added a line to marking my ball and this combined with the 3 white alignment aides on my Si-3 I feel as long as I have tempo down, I'll make anything 12ft and in! This is how confident that has become, its just lag putting I'm still having issues with although again excuses excuses but Sand didn't help me last night.

The distance control has also been my issue. Line has been great for me, but distance on putts of 25'+ has been below average. Saturday I had 8 putts of over 4 feet after a lag putt. Most were pushing 6' and a couple were 8'. The good news is I feel really good over a 6' putt with the Si3. :D The bad news is I feel pretty uneasy over 25'!:bad:

Another round and another round that I am glad that I have the SeeMore in the bag again. I find the RST to be like crack to me. When I have it, I know my alignment is correct, when I dont, its just something else I have to worry about. I left a lot of putts short today, but they were tracking and dead on, the speed is just on me.

Another round and another round that I am glad that I have the SeeMore in the bag again. I find the RST to be like crack to me. When I have it, I know my alignment is correct, when I dont, its just something else I have to worry about. I left a lot of putts short today, but they were tracking and dead on, the speed is just on me.

That seems to be the common theme with several of the testers. Heading back out tomorrow after work for 18 so I will have another report soon. Sure is nice though when alignment is not an issue....if only there was a permanent cure for properly reading a green and getting the pace right!

Played another round today. had a great putting day. Its all good again. Had 27 putts but chipped very well today no 3 putts. Shot 76, 39-37. Beat my dad again. not often but today was one of them days.

The RST system is the best. I have so much confidence knowing that the putter square and all i need to concentrate on is speed and line. Im liking the large grip much more then the med size.

Tomorrow im playing in a huge local tournament a Scramble so im looking forward to sinking some long birdies with SeeMore:blob:. This will be the first tournament with the new putter and stroke. lets see how it holds up.

I have been working on my SeeMore techniques this week, mostly lag putts. Things seemed to have clicked some on distance control. Just need to continue to trust what I have learned. Full write up coming Monday. We have a THP Northwest get together on Saturday which will consist of 36 holes at 2 of the best courses in our area (Chambers Bay and The Home Course). Saturday will be a day I can put all of my practice and adjustments to test. Two very different courses with very different greens. The Si3 better be ready.

I'm finding myself so close, yet so far away at this point in my putting with the new technique. My average puts has gone up considerably. I find I'm getting the ball to the whole, but burning the edge on everything and making very few first puts, even in that 5 or 6 foot range.

Time is not allowing me a lot of practice, so last nights first league showing was very poor.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Duey, I'm curious as to your struggles,

I got to play My Baby Si4 at Windermere this week. Proud to report no 3 putts. I have the speed control for the most part down. During that round another fellow SeeMore was being played by the man himself JB. The SeeMore is treating me more & more better each time. I still have to work on alignment, but thats more with my brain. It sees the line alittle to the right more than it is .But hey atleast KNowing is half the battle. Need to train the mind ,but it is coming around. spending more time with the SeeMore Triangulator.This tool helps so much for you to line-up properly. I would pick up The triangulator as an aid for putting. I dont see why you couldnt use it to help with your alignment issues. Well sat I will be taking her out again to try and break into the 20's. Wish me luck.......

Sorry for the cutoff post, I'm on the blackberry and sent accidentally!

I'm curious because I'm finding I'm becoming more automatic from short range(4-5 feet and in) barring a misread. I had to fight the tendency to guide the ball and just trust the alignment which took a while.

From long range I'm struggling right now, but greens aren't quite in good shape yet, but my stroke isn't good either so far. So I'm hoping this changes because I used to be a really good lag putter.

I'm kind of struggling to put a finger on it myself other than I've spent most of the last week and a half adopting the new method from SeeMore. After three or four rounds of pushing everything right and speed control way off, I adopted half of that method and broght back part of my old, lol. Now I'm all over the place.

Add to that how our greens are changing here, its a bit crazy. We just now started getting a good growth of grass on the greens and the sand has finally slipped under the surface from its winter dressing, so they are mowing again and much faster than the last few weeks. Last nights league found the flags on some really tough slopes and I simply didn't have the needed confidence from above those holes on fast greens.

I love this putter and really believe its all in my stroke. This weekend is the Denver THP Midwest outing, I can only hope things suddenly come together.

Sorry for the cutoff post, I'm on the blackberry and sent accidentally!

I'm curious because I'm finding I'm becoming more automatic from short range(4-5 feet and in) barring a misread. I had to fight the tendency to guide the ball and just trust the alignment which took a while.

From long range I'm struggling right now, but greens aren't quite in good shape yet, but my stroke isn't good either so far. So I'm hoping this changes because I used to be a really good lag putter.

I must say that my distance control and speed feels right. One of the guys playing in league last night mentioned how many putts I burnt the edge on, I could have dropped my score an easy three to five strokes from 6 foot putts alone, but then again my chipping wasn't really up to par last night either and found me having to make a lot of putts to save par.

I must say that my distance control and speed feels right. One of the guys playing in league last night mentioned how many putts I burnt the edge on, I could have dropped my score an easy three to five strokes from 6 foot putts alone, but then again my chipping wasn't really up to par last night either and found me having to make a lot of putts to save par.

Thats what is happening with me. They will drop for us soon. Hey lcsmrtn I had the opposite problem. I was hitting putts and blowing the short ones. It will come for you. Get that Triangulator out to the course with you. It speeds up the trust issues a bit. But be Patient it does come .The confidence you have the better it goes, you will see. Good Post Guys.

Thats what is happening with me. They will drop for us soon. Hey lcsmrtn I had the opposite problem. I was hitting putts and blowing the short ones. It will come for you. Get that Triangulator out to the course with you. It speeds up the trust issues a bit. But be Patient it does come .The confidence you have the better it goes, you will see. Good Post Guys.

I am really confident on the shorties, (under 6'), but questioning lag putts. I feel that most of it is confidence. I need to trust my stroke and new technique, but I am just not there yet. I dont hit the sweet spot as much as I like on lag putts yet, and when you don't hit the SeeMore on the money, feedback is immediate.

I am really confident on the shorties, (under 6'), but questioning lag putts. I feel that most of it is confidence. I need to trust my stroke and new technique, but I am just not there yet. I dont hit the sweet spot as much as I like on lag putts yet, and when you don't hit the SeeMore on the money, feedback is immediate.

I'm hoping I can get a round in this weekend. If I do, I am going to concentrate on putting above all else. When my course is slow (most of the time) I can take lots of 2nd & 3rd shots. If I can get out, I plan to play those shots on the green this week!

I'm kind of struggling to put a finger on it myself other than I've spent most of the last week and a half adopting the new method from SeeMore. After three or four rounds of pushing everything right and speed control way off, I adopted half of that method and broght back part of my old, lol. Now I'm all over the place.

Add to that how our greens are changing here, its a bit crazy. We just now started getting a good growth of grass on the greens and the sand has finally slipped under the surface from its winter dressing, so they are mowing again and much faster than the last few weeks. Last nights league found the flags on some really tough slopes and I simply didn't have the needed confidence from above those holes on fast greens.

I love this putter and really believe its all in my stroke. This weekend is the Denver THP Midwest outing, I can only hope things suddenly come together.

So we'll be seeing two SeeMore's in testing action tomorrow!

I had a heaven and hell round yesterday at league myself. The first 5 holes were nice, I was +3 after 5 with two 1 putts and three legit 2 putts. And then I imploded, had to re-tee a ball that should've never been lost and I got flustered and it was all downhill from there EXCEPT my putting! Even rushing through things, I was able to gather myself on the green. I had ZERO 3 putts. It was a welcomed relief after that implosion to know when I got to the green I could consistently reel things back in. Again, consistent setup, alignment improving and all that coming through thanks to RST. OH, and I actually only left 1 putt short. For those who have been following, I have been leaving putts atrociously short, but not last night. I left 1 putt 6" short. I attribute this partially to the greens having been aerated about a month ago so sand wasn't a problem like the greens I played monday. So all in all, if I can get on some faster greens I feel much more confident in the lag/speed side of things. Much more so than I can say of recent rounds.

Well played my tournament yesterday putted OK not great. Holed some mid lenght putts and one 30 footer. All is still going good. No issues with my new stroke or putter

You might want to take a photo of your set-up,and send it to Ted. I sent him the picture. He said everything was great, but the toe was alittle up. He said move up an inch to flatten out. Since then I have hit the Sweet spot so much that it is starting to stay marked. I'm loving the Putter. I just get up find the line Make sure no red then Putt. Today I finally got my 29 putt round. I want to get lower. It is still going to get better for us all. You are 100% right on the instant feedback. Dont be discouraged you are on the path to being a great putter. We have the tools now we just need the practice . It took some rounds to get that with the short putts. It is just the last 3-4 rounds that I just to my quick routine and drop that bad boy in the hole. I think one key is not to think about the shot. Line-up & shoot. Good luck.

Went to the practice green last night near my house and the sons of guns aerated the greens. 2 weeks before the outing!! I was able to find a little area that was relatively straight and not so bumpy so I could work on my technique. Slowly getting more and more confidence with the flat stick.

Went to the practice green last night near my house and the sons of guns aerated the greens. 2 weeks before the outing!! I was able to find a little area that was relatively straight and not so bumpy so I could work on my technique. Slowly getting more and more confidence with the flat stick.

Oh i see that happens to you to always at the worst time !!!

My home course opened up this weekend and I finally got to roll the seemore on nice smooth greens. I've played 27 holes and this thing is a beast.

My lag issues have gotten a lot better. I had one 3 putt just because I misread the 2nd putt. I was making putts that I struggled with last year and the added confidence so far is a big bonus. I can now focus more on picking the right line and letting it roll.

I still have the odd putt where I don't feel 100% comfortable, but it's slowly coming. The results that I'm seeing so far are going a long way to make me stick with it!

Ok, Today had a great round of golf.I had 30 putts. I know alot of you might think 30 putts thats ok. However for me it is almost 10 putts less a round. I have virtually eliminated 3 putts from my game. Honestly today it should have been 26 and not 30, because I missed 4 putts by less than 6 inches some closer. This SeeMore Putter has changed and will change it even more as time goes by for the better. These fundamentals have even improved my chipping as I posted before. At the moment I'm an 18 Handicap and hope to drop below a 15 by summers end if not better. SeeMore has helped my game so Much. More practice with the Triangulator to come this week.

Ok, Today had a great round of golf.I had 30 putts. I know alot of you might think 30 putts thats ok. However for me it is almost 10 putts less a round. I have virtually eliminated 3 putts from my game. Honestly today it should have been 26 and not 30, because I missed 4 putts by less than 6 inches some closer. This SeeMore Putter has changed and will change it even more as time goes by for the better. These fundamentals have even improved my chipping as I posted before. At the moment I'm an 18 Handicap and hope to drop below a 15 by summers end if not better. SeeMore has helped my game so Much. More practice with the Triangulator to come this week.

Way to go wcueb923! I have finally played enough rounds with Black Beauty to really be able to do a comparison of putts per round with Black Beauty versus the Odyssey. The results are that I am averaging an amazing 1.89 putts per round less with Black Beauty in the bag. Just gaming my new SeeMore Si3 is almost enough to get me to my goal of being a single digit handicap. The technology works. The stroke works. I love the fact that I know that I'm in the correct setup position and that my putter is correctly aligned. Those two things alone make me a better, more confident putter.

I believe that anyone that wants to become a better putter should try a SeeMore.

Sounds like almost everyone is making some solid headway with their new Seemore Putter. I myself feel a ton of confidence every time I set up with mine over a putt, I'm still not seeing the bottom line results I need to see.

This weekend at the Denver Midwest outing my stroke and speed seemed perfect, but once again I was missing a bunch right. Today was much better than yesterday, but I still have a long way to go.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Back