How many rounds have you watched him play? I have first hand knowledge of his poor efforts, more
Often than not, on the golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read my post again I said 'scratch or near scratch" golfer and for most of the average golfers in the world and on this forum a 3.4 or even a 4.4 or a 5 for that matter is a heck of a lot closer to scratch than it is to being a 20 to 30 handicap which is what Obama likely is based on the video I saw of his swing. You may not think that a low single digit handicap is close to scratch but I would say most people would say it is and that is why I characterized it as 'near' scratch. To a player that shoots 100 regularly you are near scratch at 4.4 and so am I at 5 and the difference between their game and ours is night and day.

If you read my post again I said 'scratch or near scratch" golfer and for most of the average golfers in the world and on this forum a 3.4 or even a 4.4 or a 5 for that matter is a heck of a lot closer to scratch than it is to being a 20 to 30 handicap which is what Obama likely is based on the video I saw of his swing. You may not think that a low single digit handicap is close to scratch but I would say most people would say it is and that is why I characterized it as 'near' scratch. To a player that shoots 100 regularly you are near scratch at 4.4 and so am I at 5 and the difference between their game and ours is night and day.

Why didn't you say that to begin with;-) I'm always thinking in absolutes. So when you said scratch I am thinking even par almost everytime you tee it up. That is how I have always viewed scratch. but in your context I can see your point.

The President was in Ash-Vegas last year and he played at the most famous course in the area, The Grove Park. One of the sports writers from work played with him. He said he was a good golfer but not very long off the tee. He's a lefty, so he'll play whatever's available I'm sure.

The President was in Ash-Vegas last year and he played at the most famous course in the area, The Grove Park. One of the sports writers from work played with him. He said he was a good golfer but not very long off the tee. He's a lefty, so he'll play whatever's available I'm sure.

He might play whatevers available because he's a lefty butunlike other lefties he's the damn Prez! I'm sure he could get custom-whatever-he-wants. Or maybe he's a man of the people and sticks to the current lefty off the rack selection.

Don't worry - Fox News did it too.

http://twitpic.com/4s7aye

I was in a Secret Service agent's house today. We were talking about the announcement of Bin Laden's death, and believe it or not, he said Obama instead of Osama, too. LOL. We both burst out laughing when he realized it.

Kevin

Why didn't you say that to begin with;-) I'm always thinking in absolutes. So when you said scratch I am thinking even par almost everytime you tee it up. That is how I have always viewed scratch. but in your context I can see your point.

Scratch to me means most of your 18 hole scores are within 1 or 2 strokes of par either plus or minus. You may not feel like you are but you are a near scratch player at 4.4 to many people who regularly shoot 94 or 104.

Awesome idea about Obama's golf bag. I would have never though about this haha

Not really my cup of tea (based on previously stated opinions) but very funny none-the-less
enhanced-buzz-4343-1304444393-3.jpg

To settle the issue I sent the following tweet to the man himself:

RonInThornton Ron Rowe
@BarackObama @hackersparadise Getting Osama is okay but the people want important answers. What Irons are you gaming these days?

To settle the issue I sent the following tweet to the man himself:

RonInThornton Ron Rowe
@BarackObama @hackersparadise Getting Osama is okay but the people want important answers. What Irons are you gaming these days?

Right on RON! I hope he answers back, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he won't. If ESPN can get him to do a NCAA bracket special, why can't THP get him for a WITB special interview??

Right on RON! I hope he answers back, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he won't. If ESPN can get him to do a NCAA bracket special, why can't THP get him for a WITB special interview??

The people have spoken, we have a right to know

I just sent an email to the whitehouse asking this question. I didn't say anything about THP as I was not authorized to do so. We will see if they answer.

Trump plays competitive golf, and disability of zero or near zero and is a good shooter. Obama is a hacker. Proclamation of winning with ease. I am not an enemy of Obama, because this is not a political statement.

Trump plays competitive golf, and disability of zero or near zero and is a good shooter. Obama is a hacker. Proclamation of winning with ease. I am not an enemy of Obama, because this is not a political statement.

Can someone provide an explanation of near zero disability lol

I am waiting for a reason for all these crazy nonsense posts. Are links coming pretty soon or what?

I am waiting for a reason for all these crazy nonsense posts. Are links coming pretty soon or what?

Well zippity doo dah day....

Just poking at ya Smallie.

THis thread really isn't about how good Obama or Trump are...it's about what's in Obama's bag. It could also be what's in Trumps bag,,that would be interesting too.

According to GHIN his index is 3.4 or so. Whether or not he inputs all his scores or plays by the rules, I have no idea.

Interesting. And awesome that you played behind Trump. Did you get to talk to him at all?

We used to buy from a few companies in China, various things, cheap promotional stuff mostly, and this is similar to the kind of verbage I would get from them from time to time.

I dont know Trump's legitimate index or how he plays, but I did play in a charity event with him (4some behind his) and he shot 77. Based on who he was playing with, I would bet he played real golf too. He played with Trent Dilfer and if anybody knows Trent, they know he is a rule stickler.

Anything under 80 is good in my opinion.

I think it means that when there is no wind his hair isn't as much of a disability as usual

Would Love to get a Lesson on doing Business on the Golf Course From Trump.

It's easy. Throw your name on anything and everything and at the first sign of trouble declare bankruptcy.

Back