Need wide - 4e golf shoe for walking

orchard53

Reaction score
My foot joys are fine for riding in a cart but not so great walking. Any recommendations? Do the spikeless work ok? will be using a push cart, usually dry here in California.

My foot joys are fine for riding in a cart but not so great walking. Any recommendations? Do the spikeless work ok? will be using a push cart, usually dry here in California.
Have you tried other brands ? As not all,foot lasts are the same l wear 2xw lve had issues with some brands unable to fit my foot ,, l have bothe foot joy and Ecco shoes and walk predominately , rarely in cart. Possibly orthotics and or softer / greater cushioning ?

I hear you @orchard53 I spent several months last year researching. The Tour 360 from Adidas isn't a bad option kind of like the ProSL but little more cushioned. Heard great things about Sketchers Go Golf for walking but they don't come in BOA and that is a thing for me. Ultimately went with the FJ Hyperflex wrap and absolutely love them. Like a bed for my feet and surprisingly supporting and stable.

I have similar issues with my toes and recently ordered a pair of Truelinkswear OG Premium based on reviews that they have a very wide toe box. I went with the Premium model because of the waterproofing although they offer other styles that are as wide as 4E. I walk over 100 rounds each year and needed something wide in the toe bed. I am hoping these are the ones. Good luck.

I wear 12 4E in New Balance and the True Linkswear OG line is amazing for my feet.

I wear a 3E and I like the Ecco Street Retro. The fancier Ecco's do not work. These are the shoes that Fred Couples wears.

Ecco and new balance shoes seem to be the best for my 13 wide feet. There are just shoes and brands I simply cannot wear due to my size.

True Linkswear OG or OG Feel. Plenty wide and fantastically comfortable.

I'm a 12 3-4 E. I have really enjoyed the New Balance golf shoes that I have purchased in the past.

Back