Callaway Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

Nice photos Dean

Tons of really great looking putters on here, I am looking forward to reading more about how they are rolling for you.

Nice look to that one, Dean. Did anyone at all choose a standard blade? I'm loving the variety.

Kevin

Thanks everyone. I made sure to load a picture on Callaway's facebook page and commented on the putter.

Esox - One-T and AHA both are getting the Tour Black #2 which is the standard anser style putter.

Thanks everyone. I made sure to load a picture on Callaway's facebook page and commented on the putter.

Esox - One-T and AHA both are getting the Tour Black #2 which is the standard anser style putter.

Only 2 out of 16. I think that's pretty amazing.

Kevin

Great pics DDec! Beautiful putter. :thumb:

Great pics/putter Ddec! The pics are bringing back memories of my old #9 from several years ago. Sweet grip too!

Only 2 out of 16. I think that's pretty amazing.

Kevin
I agree, it is remarkable and I bet the companies love seeing the variety from all of the participants!

Nice ddec! glad your putter finally arrived. It sure is beautiful!

My brother and I played in a tournament yesterday and it was the first time I had the chance to get the DART on the actual golf course. Truth be told, I don't think I made a putt yesterday for the team. I may have made one or two but then again, we either stuffed one super close or we had a 20-30 footer, and while I didn't hole any of them, I was burning edges and leaving putts all over the hole.

From my limited observations so far, it's safe to say that the ball will go where you aim it with this thing. I love the weighting of it more than anything. It just feels solid, and most importantly, square, throughout the stroke. I'm really looking forward to getting it out for a round of stroke play but not sure when that will be. I have another tournament to play in on Monday.

I was thinking about this TC, do you think it's maybe because our misses with the other putters ended up maybe counteracting a bad read? I'm not saying anything about our games I was just throwing those thoughts out there. It's almost as if the DART is so accurate, that it's really going to test if you can read greens or not.

Nice ddec! glad your putter finally arrived. It sure is beautiful!

My brother and I played in a tournament yesterday and it was the first time I had the chance to get the DART on the actual golf course. Truth be told, I don't think I made a putt yesterday for the team. I may have made one or two but then again, we either stuffed one super close or we had a 20-30 footer, and while I didn't hole any of them, I was burning edges and leaving putts all over the hole.

From my limited observations so far, it's safe to say that the ball will go where you aim it with this thing. I love the weighting of it more than anything. It just feels solid, and most importantly, square, throughout the stroke. I'm really looking forward to getting it out for a round of stroke play but not sure when that will be. I have another tournament to play in on Monday.

I was thinking about this TC, do you think it's maybe because our misses with the other putters ended up maybe counteracting a bad read? I'm not saying anything about our games I was just throwing those thoughts out there. It's almost as if the DART is so accurate, that it's really going to test if you can read greens or not.

I absolutely think it's going to test your green reading abilities. Very good point buddy.

Loved that putter dean!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you draining some puts my friend :)

Thanks, I've used that Vegas grip before and really liked it. I can't wait to get out on the course with this, which unfortunately will have to wait to perhaps Thursday. I may have some time tomorrow to run over to the course and use the putting green if all goes well tomorrow night.

wow those are the best pictures ive seen of that tour black odyssey. i really love the grip ddec!

wow those are the best pictures ive seen of that tour black odyssey. i really love the grip ddec!

if you think the pics are nice, wait till you see it in person

Ddec that putter is simply beautiful man, WOW!

I am loving these putters. I dig the backstrikes! It is very easy to swing through the putt with these putters.

I am loving these putters. I dig the backstrikes! It is very easy to swing through the putt with these putters.

Agreed, I think I am gonna go snag one of these on my own dime they seem to be getting such rave reviews!

Nice pics Ddec, I am still waiting on mine...

Nice pics Ddec, I am still waiting on mine...

it's probably because you had OVERTON stamped on the bottom of it! Hopefully it gets to you today

I am hanging in there...I got stock everything, except the grip...they didnt even have to stamp it...hehe

since I'm at work I just keep checking out the pictures of my #9 and wanting the day to end so I can go home.

I'm going to get out on the course tonight for the first time with my new putter. Some bad weather has kept me from getting out there. I can't wait to finallly hit this #9 on a real green instead of my living room rug.

I'm going to get out on the course tonight for the first time with my new putter. Some bad weather has kept me from getting out there. I can't wait to finallly hit this #9 on a real green instead of my living room rug.

What does that rug run on the stimpmeter?

Back