Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

I am a push cart mafia member every Sunday AM tee time. Also if I am not playing in an outing or tournament that doesn’t allow it.
I have been looking at an electric pushcart for a while now and I am intrigued by them but just have never pulled the trigger.
My favorite features are how compact it folds down to and the remote is a big plus.
Yes I am an AC member.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes, until my old cart bit the dust.
2. What makes you want to switch to electric? We have some really hilly courses here. Pushing isn’t fun on those, especially for my wife, who has a bad back.
3. What stands out? I think the auto downhill control - like I said, this would be great for hilly courses, but having to manage speed coming down those hills would be tough
4. Yes, I am an AC member.

Thanks for the opportunity to toss my name in the hat.
1Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? - Longtime CaddyTek pusher, and much prefer to walk when playing courses that allow it. I play well over 100 days a year.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? - Several courses, (including the back 9 on my home track) are too hilly for me to walk, especially mid summer. Some of the other older folks I golf with have powered push carts and can still walk these tracks. I want in on that.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? - So many but biggest would be safely limiting downhill speeds. I've been thinking of upgrading to a powered cart one day so have been studying pros/cons when friends use theirs. Steep hills can be dicey with some.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes, AC Membership is always one of the best golf purchases I make every year.

. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes but not as much lately.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? My local course is pretty hilly along with two others within 30 minutes so electric would be nice. I am thinking about joining a new course that has a Walker only rate so this would get a lot of use on the course. The cart price would be close to the walkers rate, so thats a plus.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Compact to fit in the back of the hatchback and remote control for the win.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member: Yes

It's electric Boogie woogie, woogie!

Last edited:
I’ve started walking/push-carting since COVID shut down cart use at our club. Even now with the carts in play again I like to walk.
Summer in Georgia and the big 7-0 looming in the near future along with four or five long uphill green to tee holes, I revert to the big golf cart.
I believe this could be the solution. Small footprint when folded, easy open but the feature I like most is the 28v li battery that can be recharged while onboard. This one checks all the boxes

We will announce the testers this week.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I've made the switch already for my wife as an early crowdfunder for the Ewheels V2 and would welcome the opportunity to do a nonbiased side by side comparison with the MotoCaddy. I'd provide video from load up to setup to playing with both units in the same round.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? I'm really drawn to the compactness of the M7 as well as the 9 speed settings.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes.

Not too be outdone...
1621292468049.gif

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? No currently when I walk I just strap it on my back and carry.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I would definitely walk a lot more. I enjoy walking course just not always carrying my clubs.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Remote, compactness, 9 speeds and automatic downhill control
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, why wouldn't you be

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?
Yes! Though my home course makes walking incredibly tough, so I usually only walk if I’m playing the back 9. Our sister course is much better to walk and I do there quite a bit.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?
My home course has some serious elevation and distance challenges when walking. The gap from the 1st green to 2nd tee box, and 2nd green to 3rd tee box, is roughly a half mile; going uphill, downhill, uphill, and then downhill again. This make the challenge of carrying or pushing much more difficult, due to the added weight. Most people are already pretty worn down by the 4th hole when carrying or manually pushing. The 3rd hole being a long uphill par 5, I wish I could walk more but I’m worn out. And it’s not a distance specific problem for me, it’s a distance with having to push the weight of a cart on the undulations.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
Due to the elevation changes and undulation, the anti-tip wheel would come in extremely handy and helpful, making walking my home course MUCH more realistic of a thing.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Of course!

This seems like a really cool opportunity.

Definitely. Switched to push carts a little while ago (I walked with the bag on my back before) - Walking the course makes me appreciate it so much more.

Easier to walk courses with lots of elevation change! Pushing your cart up high inclines is OK for the most part but in the latter parts of a 3 to 4 hour round I can feel myself struggling walking up and down.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy?
Folding capability, Easy Locking, Slope compensation, Remote access, and easy charging capabilities (in that order)

I am a member!

This seems like a really cool opportunity.

Definitely. Switched to push carts a little while ago (I walked with the bag on my back before) - Walking the course makes me appreciate it so much more.

Easier to walk courses with lots of elevation change! Pushing your cart up high inclines is OK for the most part but in the latter parts of a 3 to 4 hour round I can feel myself struggling walking up and down.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy?
Folding capability, Easy Locking, Slope compensation, Remote access, and easy charging capabilities (in that order)

I am a member!

This one just wrapped up, but stay tuned, more awesome stuff coming soon.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes unless the course makes you take a cart or it is very hilly
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Less effort than pushing, would allow me to consider walking the hilly courses and I think they are wicked cool.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Anti tip wheel - something electric cart users told me to look for when buying, anti glare LCD screen - experienced this with gps and it is frustrating, and Next gen high power 28.8V - who doesn't like more reliable power?
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member

Thank you!

Back