JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Golf carts and bags have been a hot topic as of late and one of the hottest companies in that segment is Bag Boy. Celebrating 75 years in golf is one that should be applauded, so we sat down with them for another episode of The Quick Six.

Untitled-3-1-1024x692.jpg

THP: Approaching a 75 year anniversary, what is one thing that makes Bag Boy unique?

Bag Boy: A major part of what makes Bag Boy unique is our dedication to innovation. We are always looking to design new products that are going to make golfing easier, more enjoyable and more accessible for the golf community. Over the past few years, we’ve introduced technologies such as Top-Lok, Nitro-Piston technology, CLIP-LOK, and more recently our Tracker accessory technology, to address...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to there website to find what they were making back in 46’ in photos pretty neat.1621247704792.jpeg

Awesome Quick Six. Bag Boy is certainly on my radar for both push carts and bags.

Very cool. Played with a guy Friday who had the Nitron. He was raving about how easy it was to fold and said his old boss at Golf Galaxy turned him onto it.

I got the Quad XL when my remote died.....great cart. Not powered, but still a great cart

I've had a BagBoy Quad pushcart for about 10 years or more, and its still as good as new. Short of a powered cart I don't know what more I could ask for, easy to unfold and fold up, easy to push, super stable,good brake,lots of accessories available, and really compact when folded for a 4-wheel cart. :thumb:

Best of both worlds here, a powered Bagboy Tri Swivel II

5395061ab52b0049b4bdfecf7d183d26.jpg

i can't say it enough, the nitron is the bees knees.

Was there any talk about why bagboy now appears to only make 14 way top bags?

I have a titlest 14 cart bag, and if order to return to a 5 or 6 way top, midsize grips seem to not get along with 14 way tops.

And, I like the bagboy carry bags.
Thanks

Was there any talk about why bagboy now appears to only make 14 way top bags?

I have a titlest 14 cart bag, and if order to return to a 5 or 6 way top, midsize grips seem to not get along with 14 way tops.

And, I like the bagboy carry bags.
Thanks
There wasn’t but this is a good question let me ask

I really enjoyed this! Some good info in here, always a Quick Six fan!

Another timely bump after this week. The brands within Dynamic Brands (Bag Boy) surrounds every bit of golf you can imagine and was great to learn about and even more impressive to learn were they plan on going into 2023.

The Nitron is amazing and I don’t regret that purchase in the slightest. One of the top-lok bags will definitely be on the radar next go-around.

Back