Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach SOFT and SOFT Premier Putters

I totally agree. I was actually doing a little searching on eBay last night trying to find a deal on one. I didn't find anything yet but I have a feeling I'll be trying one sometime.
I’m much the same. It’s just a shape that I dig, and if I’m really going mallet this year I need to kid of like it....maybe? :ROFLMAO:

I’m much the same. It’s just a shape that I dig, and if I’m really going mallet this year I need to kid of like it....maybe? :ROFLMAO:
The shape is great and with the center shaft setup it makes it feel somewhat short or compact heel to toe which is a look I love.

I finally pulled the trigger on a 10.5 Center Shaft. I'll need to find a headcover for it but it was a pretty good price so it should work out fine. I think I've spent more time trying it out at our local store than I have most other putters over the years. It should be fun to practice with over the winter.

Well looky there. This grip HAS to go but outside of that this sets up and feels so great to me. I can't wait to get a Lamkin Deep Etched on it and get to practicing. It didn't come with a cover so hopefully I can find a fun one that works with a center shaft.

FBF39753-2B60-47F8-B969-605FB9E02FC5.jpeg45D9FD67-4E76-4D9B-A07B-B7BCB55B9D86.jpegB940C056-5A85-4826-AB8E-C52CF134B7C8.jpeg

Sadly my 11S is still sitting in the same spot as it has since Christmas.

My putting area is currently covered with a blanket fort that never gets used, but I am not allowed to take it down lol.

Need to get my gear out and get some putts rolling. Wanted this putter for too long to not be giving it any love.

I have a Premier 14 that I’m going to start to use for my winter putting.

I don't have the center shaft 10.5 but I know my putting has improved dramatically since I got this. Thanks to THP!

Attachments

• 2020-09-12 16.07.10.jpg
    2020-09-12 16.07.10.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 27
So, I finally got out to play. That damn Midwest artic blast! Anyway, Felt really confident in my putting game and felt like it showed a little bit yesterday. Had some that were just bad reads but, the ones that weren't either got bumped out by the flag or short, right line, just short. I am very happy with this little fella! It will be VERY difficult for this to come out of my bag. Thanks again :thp: for this great flat stick!!

Just got my 11s and it feels great. I still cant believe what a deal these are. I don't love the grip but that's an easy fix

Just got my 11s and it feels great. I still cant believe what a deal these are. I don't love the grip but that's an easy fix

I went back and forth on the grip for about a week. Eventually swapped it out.

One of the best deals in golf

Man, is this a SOFT impact feel putter. Got it Saturday and used it for a while on my artificial grass putting green. Couldn't believe how soft the impact feel is. Playing tomorrow so will add to this thread after the round.

5 29 21 Huntington Berach soft b.jpg

5 29 21 Huntington Berach soft d.jpg

5 29 21 Huntington Berach soft e.jpg

And it picks up the ball very well.

5 29 21 Huntington Berach soft a.jpg

Real good 29 putt round with the putter yesterday. Jury is still out on if I like the soft impact feel though. Just not familiar with such a soft feel. Balance and aiming is great.

I dig my 11S too. I put on a Superstroke with the 50g counterweight.

Well, I just joined the gang today! Got the 8 model since I wanted a blade and face balance. Coming from an Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten Black which is a good mallet, but I really wanted a blade again. Only basement putts so far. Can’t wait to take it to a course!67D4EF30-FF82-4146-B1F5-68C22A7B9D42.png

Last edited:
Well, I just joined the gang today! Got the 8 model since I wanted a blade and face balance. Coming from an Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten Black which is a good mallet, but I really wanted a blade again. Only basement putts so far. Can’t wait to take it to a course!
Well, changing it up. That Premier version is too heavy due to that 120g grip (total putter just over 600g). I got the "regular" HB SOFT 8 and took it outside to the putting green yesterday. I actually prefer the silver a little more I suppose, but still may swap out the oversized grip. Weight is fine, but I like more of a pistol style.

And FYI, the 8 models are not face-balaced at 0* toe-hang. The Premier had 12* and the Regular had 10*. Not much, but still not zero.

20210807_183609120_iOS.jpg20210807_222831491_iOS.jpg

Anyone still gaming these? I got fit last Saturday an ended up in the HB Premier Soft #8 model.
I never really tried Cleveland putters before. Ended up being fit for 32" and the fitter said I needed a straight back straight through no toe hang putter.. go figure I have always played heavy toe hang putters before.
I think Cleveland must have run out of the Lamkin grips cause they are using a blue AVS Winn midsized grip. Its nice and soft but just not too fond of a blue grip.
So its getting swapped out. If anyone has a 75cc SNSR Tour Firm let me know. That is what I want to put on it but GP is sold out currently.

I have the 10.5C, not currently using it but there aren't many putters out there that feel better

This line has always caught my eye. If I didn’t get a Morgan Cup putter there is a high likely I’d be gaming one right now.

Rolled a couple of these yesterday. It was indoor on a putting surface but it seems to be a very under rated product. Looks great. Feels great. Cheaper price point. I could game the #7 style without much hesitation.

I just bought a Cleveland HB Soft Premiere 11s. It is heavier than my old VP5, but is balanced so nicely that it just swings so smooth . I also absolutely love the lamkin sink fit grip that comes with it. Plus that dark satin finish is pretty damn sexy!

Forgot to show some pics of mine
Local shop extended the site line to the top portion. I know it’s illegal to do that but I don’t play competitively.
07191A50-D9C3-4DD6-B6FA-0A8B79574781.jpeg3EC2E7F3-F365-4E37-8F86-6893BC34FDC5.jpeg0269109D-FFFB-4B31-89FF-0576054F227F.jpeg44F05D57-8EA8-49FA-A1B9-0E638975ED4E.jpeg3E3E1AD3-00AE-4B44-8FF7-CCED8A84BE3D.jpeg49DE5CFE-27FE-4E56-BE25-1CC695CB7AFC.jpeg

Back