2011 THP Demo Day Thread

Big props to Nike for the lefty love. Great move!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Nike bringing the lefty love!! Awesome news!

We have not gone and said in the list what is available RH & LH and whatnot, but I thought this was pretty cool. Just opened up a package from Nike and they sent both the Pro Combos and VR Pro Cavitys in LH for demo day (just a couple of irons of each), and it was a nice gesture because I know they had to be specially ordered for us.

Is there going to be a whole set of these there in RH?

Nice to see even more equipment added to the list! I'm happy to see my lefty brothers will get to enjoy some more stuff this time around, too :)

This list blows me away. I am so glad an entire day is dedicated to the demo day portion of this outing. THP has outdone themselves and I don't think people will realize just how much stuff is out there until you see the caravan of staff bags filled with goodies lined up for our pleasure.

This list blows me away. I am so glad an entire day is dedicated to the demo day portion of this outing. THP has outdone themselves and I don't think people will realize just how much stuff is out there until you see the caravan of staff bags filled with goodies lined up for our pleasure.

It almost sounds like it will take half a day to set up all the clubs...lol

thats awesome of nike to do!

I want to let everybody know that the list is NOT complete. There will still be more stuff coming as we have been told items have been shipped.

So with all this equipment I think I might echo the sentiments of Ringo Starr and shout...

"I've got blisters on me fingers!"

I want to let everybody know that the list is NOT complete. There will still be more stuff coming as we have been told items have been shipped.

More stuff? I better call my doctor, the Aleve is not gonna cut it, I am gonna need Vicodin!!!!

More Bettinardis and more Scratch wedges just arrived.

Unreal. That is all.

Noone can tell my putter whats transpires at demo day.....

Noone can tell my putter whats transpires at demo day.....

I think my irons know something is up, had a lesson the other day and by the end of it I was hitting them very well.

LOL!!! That happened to me last year. Then the Champs course came a knockin!

I think my irons know something is up, had a lesson the other day and by the end of it I was hitting them very well.

Dude, no joke, my hands were tore up from demo day. Pace is key.

So with all this equipment I think I might echo the sentiments of Ringo Starr and shout...

"I've got blisters on me fingers!"

I am really, really psyched for demo day... a whole glorious day to go OEM crazy. This year I plan to spend extra time on putters as I'm not convinced an Anser style is necessarily best for me.

2 weeks people!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

For those that have been asking, we did get shipping confirmation from Adams Golf last week. We do not know what is coming in, but will update the list when their goods arrive.

For those that have been asking, we did get shipping confirmation from Adams Golf last week. We do not know what is coming in, but will update the list when their goods arrive.

Great to hear. Here's hoping for a nice lineup of their newest offerings.

I can not wait for this, this is going to go a long way for me in figuring out what works best for my game. (and for fittings for the Morgan Cup)

Good to see they are sending some stuff for the demo day. I've always liked Adams hybrids.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Good on Adams, looking forward to seeing what makes the trip. I am interested in the F11 line of drivers and FW's.

Back