Sacks Parente Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Angelo Papadourakis from Sacks Parente joins the show.

Episode 57 is here and Dan and Nick discuss the following topics.

Where Did Sacks Parente Come From?
What Makes their Putters Unique?
Angelo and Dan Talk Pizza
And so much more

Continue reading...

What a great show. I love the pizza talk.

YES! Off Course fridays make me happy!

This guy pizzas correctly.

S.P. Has intrigued me for a few years now.. more industry knowledge and “who done it” between those too guys then many company have completely.

There is a classic’ness (is that a word) combined with innovation that is very cool. I have wanted to try them for a long time but just not been able too.

Fun episode about a brand I didn't know much about before listening. I think we at THP will be hearing more about Sacks Parente in the near future, if I heard what I thought I heard.

Sweet testing teaser towards the end there. 👍

I rolled a Sacks Parente today because of this show and even dropped a 30+ footer on 18 to halve my match with Koske.

I thoroughly enjoy every “off course” podcast and few like I learn something each time. Looking forward to next Friday!

I thoroughly enjoy every “off course” podcast and few like I learn something each time. Looking forward to next Friday!
I really appreciate you saying that!

Hopefully everyone enjoyed this. Was fantastic to get that kind of depth on the brand.

Just dropped the Sacks Parente in the bag for next week's round in St. Louis.

If I was to play a sacks putter. it would be the 39 for sure..

I think the pending #99 has me feeling something something.

Now that I am (once again) poking around their website. The 18 is pretty cool.. Modern traditional..

Where is that #golfnerd thread again... :unsure::unsure:

Now that I am (once again) poking around their website. The 18 is pretty cool.. Modern traditional..

Where is that #golfnerd thread again... :unsure::unsure:
and if you're boring like me...

Back