CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Epic Driver

As much as I love my Max LS, I do still wonder about how the Speed would play. Kinda like wondering what that girl at the coffee shop is doing after you had that date and then she moved away and wonder what could have been.
That’s really specific

Great contest. Good luck to all entries

Congrats @PackersGirl! It's been 9 hours so I don't think I'm ruining any surprises 😂

Thank you! I'm so excited! I need a new driver and this one is absolutely perfect!!!!
Congrats on the win! Your family is full of new drivers. We need a full bracket with you and @Davidhibler !

Congrats on the win! Your family is full of new drivers. We need a full bracket with you and @Davidhibler !
I've never won anything in my life before this driver....I'm just glad his luck finally rubbed off on me 🤣

I've never won anything in my life before this driver....I'm just glad his luck finally rubbed off on me 🤣
Great one to win! Do you know which one you plan to go with?

Great one to win! Do you know which one you plan to go with?
It sure is! I'm going with the Epic Max. I think it'll work perfect with my game!

Thank you! I'm so excited! I need a new driver and this one is absolutely perfect!!!!
Congrats on the great win! That's one heck of a nice driver!!

Congratulations!

Thumbs up! I’d love a MAX LS. Thank you for the opportunity.

Thumbs up! I’d love a MAX LS. Thank you for the opportunity.
Look up a few posts, winner was already announced.

we have other contests going on now including the Grandaddy of em All

Congrats @PackersGirl !! You guys are THP contest winning masters! (y):clapp:

Congrats!!! Awesome win!!!!

Congrats on the win!!

Congrats @PackersGirl! Soooo cool. You are in the winners circle, it is a great thing.

Congratulations @PackersGirl ! I assume green is an approved color way! 💚

Wow... 10 degree, RH, Regular Flex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back