EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Great question.
I have a notes section on my phone set up for Grandaddy prep and questions that come to me during the year.

I love nothing more than a little banter

I really need to work on that. I’m more of a congratulate you for a good shot kind of guy. That bantering does not come naturally to me.

I had a great match with @OITW today and learned a bunch. His game tee to green is solid and appreciated our conversation afterward. I know where and what to focus on in my game. He's one of the good ones and I always learn something playing with him! I'm supposed to play in a captains choice tournament tomorrow as long as the thunderstorms hold off!

I love nothing more than a little banter

I had a great match with @OITW today and learned a bunch. His game tee to green is solid and appreciated our conversation afterward. I know where and what to focus on in my game. He's one of the good ones and I always learn something playing with him! I'm supposed to play in a captains choice tournament tomorrow as long as the thunderstorms hold off!

Get this man more match play experience and he will be primed for December

I mean he was making me putt 2 footers

New teammate soon! Can't wait!
I really think the team needs an OldeDude on it .............. you know, just sayin' ......

ImaginativePreciousCaribou-max-1mb.gif

Happy June! You know what that means... only 6 more months! And we’ll be adding another teammate shortly 😁

Going back to Cali! Curious question for the hopefuls. You’ll have a few days with the team behind one of the biggest brands in golf and IMO, the best. What questions are you looking forward to asking that team? Anyone in particular you hoping to spend some time learning from?
I'd want to be a fly on the wall in the brainstroming sessions... see how that all goes down. What concepts came up that they threw out that then another label put together and had success with... the "Doh!" moments!

I am really interested in the logistics behind fitting their pros. How spec obsessed are they? What tech do they use, etc. Also, how do they come up with the "tour only" version of clubs. Is that through working with a specific player or do they anticipate tour demand?

Get this man more match play experience and he will be primed for December

I mean he was making me putt 2 footers

If he is making you putt 2 footers, sounds like he will fit right in on Team THP

If he is making you putt 2 footers, sounds like he will fit right in on Team THP

hopefully those two footers won’t matter this year with us already in for birdie.

or at least thats the plan :LOL:

Here is my commitment to the team.
If I am selected, I have already picked out my nest attire.
I will protect you all by wearing this

View attachment 9009446
So at the Sun City here (huge retirement community) an upside down pineapple in your grocery cart supposedly means you are down to swing. That could be a major attractant. Are you volunteering to jump on the grenade?

So at the Sun City here (huge retirement community) an upside down pineapple in your grocery cart supposedly means you are down to swing. That could be a major attractant. Are you volunteering to jump on the grenade?

Not a chance :ROFLMAO:

team shirt!

Back