I love the XB. Straight down the middle almost all the time. I did go after one when I was getting a little cocktail and pushed it way right but other then that it was as easy a driver to hit as I have ever tried.

Jumping back on the cobra train after a failed Sim2 experiment.
But debate now is between the RS and XB.
Is the XB THAT good? Do you guys feel like your giving anything up over the regular radspeed?
I had a speedzone tour length in X flex hzrdus yellow and LOVED the ease of hitting it
It was dead straight but I feel that it lacked distance.
Now I am REALLY considering that XB from all these reviews on it. There seem to be alot less bad things said about the xb than the RS

This XB looks 🔥. One immediate note is that the head is massive and in hand I feel like this will just give a ton of confidence to swing away. Can't wait to hit it a few times tomorrow.

20210530_214158.jpg20210530_214205.jpg20210530_215510.jpg

Looks so so good!

Took the XB out for the maiden voyage on a quick nine. It kept me in play and out there on swings that I had no business being in the places I ended up. I almost lost a ball as dusk was coming as it was twenty yards beyond where I thought I lost it on a leaky rightward swing.
It’s going to be fun to dial this in. I’ll echo others in that it just oozes confidence to swing away.
Based on my testing you may be giving up yards to the RadSpeed but I wouldn’t trade those yards for what I saw tonight to keep me with a solid look at the green.

Going out shortly, going to go back to the 12g weight in back of my XB, been experimenting with 6, 8, and 12 to see what's best for me. I think 12 grams is the ticket, makes it a straight hammer. 😁

The XB is marvelous. The Tour Length and the size of this head just look gigantic next to the ball. I really can't stress how big this head looks. What I can express is that the size inspires a ton of confidence in me. I pounded a few out there. The sound is marvelous. The flight looks perfect for a driver. Not too high, not too low and I saw some bouncing which I love in a driver.

The XB is marvelous. The Tour Length and the size of this head just look gigantic next to the ball. I really can't stress how big this head looks. What I can express is that the size inspires a ton of confidence in me. I pounded a few out there. The sound is marvelous. The flight looks perfect for a driver. Not too high, not too low and I saw some bouncing which I love in a driver.
What shaft/loft did you end up with

Just had a failed experiment with the Epic Speed so I think I’m going either XB or XD. Given I like lime/neon yellow it’s the best looking driver out there for me. I tested these both in March on the course and hit both well. The XB seemed longer on solid swings (more in the tank so to speak) the XD seemed easier to hit the FW but a little shorter. So I’m torn on which way to go. I really liked last years Xtreme but would often push it to where with most drivers I draw it back. Decisions decisions. Could still even go back to the Xtreme. Haven’t ruled it out yet.

In comparing them in the store the Xtreme wants to fall open at address to where the Rads were more neutral. Both nice to my eye.
Bought the XD and I have no regrets. It's eliminated the left side of the course (I'm a lefty) on all shots except a very bad swing.
It's as long as any other driver I've hit or very close in real-world testing. All this while playing it at 45.5" which is an inch longer than I've played in years. I've added a second tee option when I want even more confidence.

Do they both sit square to open?
Which ones ?
To my eye the SZ X wants to fall open. I have a ruler that sets on the ground at a 60* lie angle and the Xtreme would always want to lay what looked like 4-5* open if you rested it on the ruler.
The XB and XD seem to sit dead square.

With the XB it set fairly square to me. I will pay more attention to this as I do not grip on the ground so I square the face before address. I am not a good person to judge this probably.

With the XB it set fairly square to me. I will pay more attention to this as I do not grip on the ground so I square the face before address. I am not a good person to judge this probably.

I'll be the perfect person to answer this when mine arrives. The Speedzone Xtreme seemed to me to sit way way open and just didn't suit my eye at address which led to a loss of confidence. I have had this in hand once at a store without being able to swing it, but it seemed to sit perfectly square to me. I will report back once I get to hit it.

Agreed on the size, coming from the B21 I was a bit shocked at how big it looked (que up michael scott).

Took this photo of the club resting on flat ground without my hands manipulating it at all. I don't know if this helps, but it definitely does not feel open to me. I am also having no problems turning it over at all.

20210601_080444.jpg

Took this photo of the club resting on flat ground without my hands manipulating it at all. I don't know if this helps, but it definitely does not feel open to me. I am also having no problems turning it over at all.

View attachment 9010485
Yup, that will work for me ;)

Jumping back on the cobra train after a failed Sim2 experiment.
But debate now is between the RS and XB.
Is the XB THAT good? Do you guys feel like your giving anything up over the regular radspeed?
I had a speedzone tour length in X flex hzrdus yellow and LOVED the ease of hitting it
It was dead straight but I feel that it lacked distance.
Now I am REALLY considering that XB from all these reviews on it. There seem to be alot less bad things said about the xb than the RS

I see you've already bought it so doesnt really matter, but offering my 2 cents. Now I am not coming from the RS, but coming from last years SZ to the Xb now, I do not feel I am giving anything up distance wise, I actually feel a little longer to be honest with you. Not enough arccos data yet to support that but currently averaging more that last year with the SZ, same shaft as well in both.

I see you've already bought it so doesnt really matter, but offering my 2 cents. Now I am not coming from the RS, but coming from last years SZ to the Xb now, I do not feel I am giving anything up distance wise, I actually feel a little longer to be honest with you. Not enough arccos data yet to support that but currently averaging more that last year with the SZ, same shaft as well in both.
That's good to hear. I felt the SZ was a little shorter than other clubs but I had tour length (x flex smoke yellow)..
I chose the blue because it's is supposed to be an updated version of the yellow and kept it a hair longer for the added distance (hoping).. I'm just nervous about the head size.
I REALLY liked the SZ. Probably should have kept it ...but.....shiny and new.....

Reading the reviews and watching online it seems like the XB is pretty point and shoot which is nice. I'd easily give up 5-10 yards for that kind of confidence, just as long as it's not 5-10 yards less than the SZ. :ROFLMAO:

Did I mention I like this XB? It sounds and feels great and puts a walloping on the ball.

Did I mention I like this XB? It sounds and feels great and puts a walloping on the ball.
Hmm, I might have heard you mention it now that you bring it up. 😉

That is so great to hear, I'm actually itching for mine to arrive and give it a walloping!

I think the XB sits perfect square, if anything a touch open. Here’s a few pics, compared to my G400 MAX too. Is it a touch larger than the MAX? Maybe slightly.

AEB9242F-3696-4D5D-B7A3-6FBCEE828FC0.jpeg

51DAE641-C4F9-4858-A125-206F9B6345C7.jpeg

5ECE6AC5-4E41-499F-AB72-C88263531972.jpeg

Just looking at the size of it I would 100% expect it to have that hollow tin sound (think ping g30)...
That would prevent me from even trying it..it's relieving to know that's not the case.

Back