Cleveland Golf RTX Full-Face Wedges

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Last summer, Cleveland Golf unveiled their flagship wedge line, the RTX ZipCore. ZipCore was very well received, and even more so after expanding the line to include a Tour Black and Tour Rack (Raw) finish options in the fall. Today, the ZipCore family continues to grow with an offering that will likely be quite popular, the RTX Full-Face

Cleveland-Zip-Core-RTX-Full-Face-Wedges-1.jpg

This release does not mark the first time we have seen Cleveland Golf release a full-faced wedge; in fact, they currently have the full-faced CBX wedge present in their lineup. While many enjoy the CBX for its...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel like I need some full face wedges. Both these and the Cobra Snakebites look nice. I can’t decide.

Nice addition to the lineup and I’m sure plenty will love it.

It sounds like the shape has been tweaked slightly with the high toe. Love the originals and likely would have added one if it had been a simple extension of the grooves. Will have to see them in person with the adjustment.

Those look nice!

Been eagerly awaiting the release of these, there’s a ton to like here, and I really feel like Cleveland’s timing on it is quite good since it seems no one else is in a hurry to refresh their full face higher toe wedge designs.

Speaking of full face grooves, LOVE.

Probably the best looking wedge of the full face wedges out there. Sounds like it’s held up pretty nicely for you Dean

Only one grind/bounce option?

Excited for these to show up around here. I've been gaming a CBX FF at LW and an RTX Zip Core at SW this year and pleased with both. 'Their baby' has to be a good thing right? Question on the RTX ZC FF. They are all C grind so I'm guessing the sole is more similar to my CBX FF than it is to either the Low, Mid, or Full grinds on the OG Zip Core?

seems like a win win for more options within the amazing Zipcore wedges. I know several that loved the CBX FF lineup and this is welcome addition.

These look great! Good for Cleveland for expanding an already great line up.

If fan of the ZipCore. I have two of the wedges in my bag. Looking at the site to see the customization is a nice upgraded feature to go along with the full face.

the 52° is freaking awesome to chip with. I didn't think I would like it for those types of shots when they arrived, but man I love it.

Great write up @ddec ! Looks like a great addition to the wedge lineup!

I have yet to play a full face groove. They are interesting. Does one just play it in the higher lofted wedges or match the set with full face?

pretty sure a full face 58* raw will be added to my bag. I love my zipcore wedges but I do really like the look of a full face wedge and if I could justify switching all 3 out I would

This makes me so happy! I love my full face wedge, but it’s due for a replacement soon. I’d been eyeing a set of ZipCore - this just makes that decision much easier!

I wish the 52* was available in LH. I guess I’d just have to go regular version there.

Initially, unless you go through Tour Rack and get some alterations to the C-Grind

I wish I would have done that with mine. But I’m inpatient

E55D88CE-23BD-4E37-8CB6-63A6FD39B158.jpeg

Great write up!

I haven’t tried a full face wedge yet but I have been very interested in the tech and the these wedges look great. I open up the face quite a bit in my short game but I’m not that skilled and it leads to some fat shots where the ball creeps up on the face.

These look fantastic.

I would absolutely give these a whirl. The chrome toe portion of my wedge is embarrassingly scratched.

hope they sell so a black one can come out

Back