EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya: Playing Olympia Fields

Yes! Another UST ShaftUp event... some amazing courses this year for sure. GL to everyone on this
Definitely. Two majors.

Drove by Olympia Fields yesterday and made me think of this one.

Shaft Up #2 is on deck, which means we are closer to Shaft Up #3 signups and heading back to Chicago.

@Lefty Moonshot this one should be awesome, I'm definitely following along for #2 next week and keeping an eye on sign ups for this one!

Dates are made official.

Argh, just looked and that's one week after the significant other has surgery...guess I'll have to follow along with envy :LOL:

Some amazing stuff. 3 shaft up experiences this year is great to see. Good luck to all that entered and I can’t wait to follow along

getImage.gif

I mean, if you like that sort of thing.

Dates work for me

My birthday is August 12th 🎂⛳

Couple weeks before my bday...I’m in.

Was looking at this course today. Seems like a once in a lifetime trip.

I will make sure I’m available if my name gets drawn. After following along today, this would be so much fun!

Please, count me in!

Man, gotta get in the running for this one! Following along for the last 2 Shaft Ups has been fun. Can't imagine actually being there!

Man, gotta get in the running for this one! Following along for the last 2 Shaft Ups has been fun. Can't imagine actually being there!
Besides the great golf, Danny is such a good person to gain knowledge from. I feel very honored to say I am now part of the Shaft Up crew. Such an awesome time.

What an amazing experience this would be. I’m a huge Mizuno fan. I play MP59 irons and sure could use an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After that amazing Live Update thread from Shaft Up #2, this one is coming soon.
If you didn't follow along, you are going to want to go back through that thread as entering will need some info from there.

Shaft Up #3 is at another iconic venue...
Can’t wait to follow along for the ride...

What an amazing experience this would be. I’m a huge Mizuno fan. I play MP59 irons and sure could use an update.

Might want to check out the live update threads from the previous two Shaft Up Experiences this year. :D

Might want to check out the live update threads from the previous two Shaft Up Experiences this year. :D

@JB, I just did some serious reading on the previous shaft up event. All I can say is WOW! Looks like an amazing event. for a chance at such an incredible opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back