LIVE UPDATE THREAD Shaft Up #2 Contest and Live Update Thread

Sorry if I missed it but do you work at the course?
Yep! Been an Assistant here for 8 years and am now pretty much a full time club fitter. Proud UST Mamiya Advisory Staff Member!

Approach on 2

BF5A4104-70A5-4650-B77F-D39E03DA2CB4.jpeg

This is where my drive landed. And Danny and I will be going at it from here

D804D3C7-4C52-40DC-8247-B01645BE6A8A.jpeg

Yep! Been an Assistant here for 8 years and am now pretty much a full time club fitter. Proud UST Mamiya Advisory Staff Member!
Thank you for supporting our guys! It’s always a pleasure to see representatives from our amazing host venues join us on the forum.

We just got accused of stealing one of fuffles iron covers because he already lost one

Well, we are not off to a good start as @DannyLe sinks a monster for birdie. Down 2

Time to come back

Hole 3

FD84B511-2C09-4D90-90BC-B69AEFAF84A5.jpeg

We just got accused of stealing one of fuffles iron covers because he already lost one
reason #1359 why iron covers are annoying!

Note to self. Bring phone charging bank and a cord to prevent this from happening.
(y) Necessity. Should be on the same level as remembering your wallet.

Seriously. For people that don't normally take pictures/vids or internet forum while they're out there, it will drain your phone. Even if you get through the round, you don't want it to be nearly dead the rest of the day/night if you're on the move doing things. If I've done things right, the charging bank has me near full as I leave the course. Ready to roll.

Seriously. For people that don't normally take pictures/vids or internet forum while they're out there, it will drain your phone. Even if you get through the round, you don't want it to be nearly dead the rest of the day/night if you're on the move doing things. If I've done things right, the charging bank has me near full as I leave the course. Ready to roll.

Charge bank necessary for THP Events because days start early - active forum - and quick stints of charge opportunities. learned the hard way at first event.

Oh darn....maybe the rest will get lost throughout the round lol

Here’s your boys on 3.
image.jpg

#ironcovers

1622728567994.png

This one’s not going as well for those guys yesterday

This is gospel. 🔥

Cooked the green on 3 and we go down 3. Ok, we need to make a showing here.

Back