Played my 10* head for the first time tonight. Played standard loft in the flat setting (B1). This is the highest lofted driver I have played in a long but the 9* head was launching too low and for some reason didn’t hit it well lofted up so traded it and picked up this. It was a great decision, ball flight was up and was very straight. This head combo’d with the Tensei pro 1k really does work well with my swing. I also prefer a matte black head but this thing is a beauty. I have a g425lst on order for some stupid reason that I’m not sure I even want now!

Last edited:
Played my 10* head for the first time tonight. Played standard loft in the flat setting (B1). This is the highest lofted driver I have played in a long but the 9* head was launching too low and for some reason didn’t hit it well lofted up so traded it and picked up this. It was a great decision, ball flight was up and was very straight. This head combo’s with the Tensei pro 1k really does work well with my swing. I also prefer a matte black head but this thing is a beauty. I have a g425lst on order for some stupid reason that I’m not sure I even want now!
10*, flat, 1k... I'd hit that. (y)

That 10* looks so good over the ball. I love the toe shaping. Makes me feel like I can haul off on it without worry.

Still not sure why I slept on the tsi drivers when they were released but certainly glad I gave them a chance. I have to interest in trying to replace my tsi3 at the moment. I’m not sure if it’s the head or the Tensei 1k but they definitely work well together

Last edited:
Man, was it nice to get the TSi3 back in the bag after experimenting with some others for a stretch. One of those is on it's way out, and I think it's going to be replaced with a slightly different TSI3. There's a chance there's even more in this one for me with the right setup. Also, 314y avg today, so if there isn't, I'm fine with that too. :p

Man, was it nice to get the TSi3 back in the bag after experimenting with some others for a stretch. One of those is on it's way out, and I think it's going to be replaced with a slightly different TSI3. There's a chance there's even more in this one for me with the right setup. Also, 314y avg today, so if there isn't, I'm fine with that too. :p
Let’s hear the details on the slightly different one

Let’s hear the details on the slightly different one
Oh nothing too special. Just thinking about playing around with a little different shaft, loft, and weighting. Have some ideas. It's driver #1 for me without question now, so time to try to see if I can turn it into 1+.

Reactions: MH
Oh nothing too special. Just thinking about playing around with a little different shaft, loft, and weighting. Have some ideas. It's driver #1 for me without question now, so time to try to see if I can turn it into 1+.
I ordered a ping g425 to test against mine a few weeks ago but the more I use the this club the less I even want to test the Ping. Pretty sure it will hit the market without even being taken to the course if my driving stays the way it has been lately. What shaft are you thinking? The 1k is awesome...

On Sunday I put the TSi 3 that I received from @DNice26 through it's first round. I set it up to how I thought would be best for my swing. B-1 and one weight in neutral and the other towards the toe.

Through out the round I was hitting Aa very straight ball. Only one drive had a strong draw but also had a strong left to right wind. The flight was a little lower than what I have been seeing with the Epic Max LS . So I think my next setting will be C-4 and if that doesn't get me to a preferred height. I go up to the B-4 setting but might have to adjusts the back weights then.
20210517_194737.jpg

Best shot of the round came on a wind aided # 4. The rest of the drives were around the 235 to 245 range. I found the sound of the Driver to be somewhat muted compared to the Max LS.

Screenshot_20210516-000411_Garmin Golf.jpg20210517_194719.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a ping g425 to test against mine a few weeks ago but the more I use the this club the less I even want to test the Ping. Pretty sure it will hit the market without even being taken to the course if my driving stays the way it has been lately. What shaft are you thinking? The 1k is awesome...
I've tried the 1K, but the numbers just don't add up on that yet. I'll decide what I'm doing in a week or so. To many other thoughts right now. Lol

Finally getting out this morning on my home course which I haven’t played due to the Covid restrictions. Looking forward to seeing how this driver does on a very familiar course

Shot my best round on this course that I have been a member at for the last 2 years. Played the tips at 6950 yards which opens it up for the driver a bit more, the driver was a big reason i scored well and shot a 1 over 73. I missed a 3 footer to shoot even par but I made a couple I probably shouldn’t have. On a side note I beat my brother in law for the first time in 14 years

I'm still very happy with the TSI3. With warmer days, I am averaging 10 yards more than my old driver. Sunday was a fantastic day with 3 drives over 300 yards, definitely flukes, but better contact and consistency with this driver is giving more confidence off of the tee.

Little early season update, I have had my TSi2 now since late fall of last year after my fitting. I can say with much confidence that this is the best driver I have ever hit/used. Bad drives are almost non-existent and I'd say 9/10 I end up hitting some of the longest straightest drives I have ever done in the past decade. I am finding myself in much shorter yardages for approach shots and areas of the fairway I usually don't land in/end up in. I can't say enough about getting fitted and getting the proper equipment in your hand. I used to do the "let me try the new hotness" every year, while it was fun it did not equal bettering my game or better consistency/longer shots.

Put my new 9* TSi3 in play yesterday for the first time, with a little different weight setup and shaft pairing because I cracked the adapter on my RDX Black 6.5 I play with my 10* (at 9.5*). So it was all a little new, but man, it worked. Loved being able to keep it under the breeze a fraction more. It's not my longest driving course. Super fluffy and soft, with elevation changes. There's always some that go nowhere once they hit, and none that really run much. 13 drives, 301.5y avg, std dev. of 11 yards, and not using my regular ball, which is longer.

Yeah, I can live what all that. :LOL: Cannot wait to get it out on a couple of my other regular courses and see how it continues to go. It really is a great head for me. Had one of my standard misses yesterday (high face) and it was the only reason that deviation was 11 yards instead of about 6. Just so consistently good and more than good for my miss. Just love this head.

Had planned to switch things up for tomorrow. Reeeeally hard to bring myself to pull the TSi3 head though. Like, really really hard. Might need to have the wife do it while I take the trash out or something. I don't think I can bear to watch.:cry:

Just bought the TSI2 last weekend and will be putting it in play tomorrow for the first time. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

It may not be the longest driver on the market but it is an outstanding fairway-finder. Just uncanny, really, at finding the fairway. It almost takes poor alignment or a brain-fart swing to hit it way off line. Enjoy ...

It may not be the longest driver on the market but it is an outstanding fairway-finder. Just uncanny, really, at finding the fairway. It almost takes poor alignment or a brain-fart swing to hit it way off line. Enjoy ...

I find it to be as long as the TSi3. I sold my 9* TSi3 head because it was as long, but more forgiving (8* TSi2 head)

I find it to be as long as the TSi3. I sold my 9* TSi3 head because it was as long, but more forgiving (8* TSi2 head)

I agree, it’s def just as long on great strikes as any other driver I’ve gamed. And I’ve gamed quite a few.

So today we had sustained winds of twenty five and gusts over 30. So I decided the TSi 3 with it's lower launch than the Epic Max LS for me. Would be the Driver for today.
The 3 has been a very accurate driver for me and until today was shorter than the LS.
I had a stellar day driving most drives were over 240 yards, even into the wind. They just seemed to cut right through it. I was finding center face most of the day and I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.
And even more shocking to me is I had three drives over 300 yards again
Screenshot_20210606-171221_TheGrint.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-183656_TheGrint.jpg

TSi3 - 🏆 Personal Driver of the Year Award!!! Lol

Liked it from the beginning, put everything else up against it, and half a year of data collection later, the verdict is in. There is no better driver for me. Love the look. Love the sound. Love the results. It's a perfect fit.

... until my swing changes again... :LOL:

Speak for yourself, I get stuck on the inside so occasionally get a big block, coupled with a left to right wind and this is the result on Sunday at the 18th-

18th hole.PNG

Still made par though. :cool:

I got to play the same 9 twice yesterday thanks to some greens maintenance and see a bit of direct comparison. Speed on the first 9, TSi3 on the second.

TSi3 is PLENTY long.

I really want to try the TSi3 sometime. I've always played better with drivers that probably aren't' meant for guys with my handicap.

The TSi2 is really my favorite driver in a long time. Fairway finder and when you get one - you know immediately.

Back