Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

I only missed 4 fairways today and I was never out of play. Had a couple of 270+ drives and a couple of miss it’s that still ended up on the short grass. Really happy that I have this in play. Once you get into a groove it is very repeatabl. It is just as long for me as most drivers that I’ve played in the last five years (F9 the longest) but it is the easiest to keep in play.

I only missed 4 fairways today and I was never out of play. Had a couple of 270+ drives and a couple of miss it’s that still ended up on the short grass. Really happy that I have this in play. Once you get into a groove it is very repeatabl. It is just as long for me as most drivers that I’ve played in the last five years (F9 the longest) but it is the easiest to keep in play.
So true what you said:

Distance
Fairways
In play
Repeatable

I've experienced all these with the C721, and it seems to be a recurring theme for most who have.

Looking forward to my next round with the 721 driver. Good chance the irons will be involved as well

So true what you said:

Distance
Fairways
In play
Repeatable

I've experienced all these with the C721, and it seems to be a recurring theme for most who have.

it is spooky repeatable. Once dialed in, it’s boring. For me, slight high fade to bullet fade, but doesn’t do anything stupid unless provoked. If you let it be boring, it will be boring.

it is spooky repeatable. Once dialed in, it’s boring. For me, slight high fade to bullet fade, but doesn’t do anything stupid unless provoked. If you let it be boring, it will be boring.
Love me a boring in play driver

Getting out tomorrow in some decent weather finally. Hopefully I can keep improving fairway % and increase my longest drive with the C721. Really looking forward to it, on a challenging course with lots of elevation changes. Should be a great time!

Really great to see everyone's success with this driver. Seems to fit a wide range of player here 🔥

OH JOY, just watched the weather, with the 3 inches that have fallen today already, they have rain at somewhat over the next ten days

OH JOY, just watched the weather, with the 3 inches that have fallen today already, they have rain at somewhat over the next ten days
You keep it down there.

I had a great driving day on nine holes today. Long as ever and hit all 5 fairways that i used it on. I love the Riptide in this head for me. It is quickly becoming my favorite driver of all time. The lower spin that i am getting is making life easier. I was 10 yards off of a 300 yard Par 4 with a lot of roll and was using wedges for approach shots for the most part today. I am a true believer in the Tour Edge Story.

Not a bad day overall. Still improving my fairways hit with 50%, 7/14 today. Up from 48.6%, so slightly better. Missed a few farther right that normal and took one penalty. Caveat that this was a tight treeline course, so off the fairway more than a few yards and your punching out. I was also trying for more distance with the warmer weather, so my misses were amplified. Still a good day with the C721. Todays round:

Screenshot_20210601-191816.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-191811.jpg

Tomorrow i will demo a 9.5 C721.
With a Tour edge sleeve, does adding loft will affect face angle ?
Ventus Red 4t stiff is the shaft.

Tomorrow i will demo a 9.5 C721.
With a Tour edge sleeve, does adding loft will affect face angle ?
Ventus Red 4t stiff is the shaft.
Yes, it will alter face angle.

So adding loft will closed the face as with many brands. I guess I should test a 10,5 and if I need to adjust it at 9,5 I will get an open face angle. I already draw the ball.
thank you

I played this for the last two days at Bellerive for Shaft Up. I continue to hit it extremely well. Definitely picked up distance as well as I was keeping up with Danny both rounds and past him a number of times. Its so forgiving in such a low spin design that I am pretty enamored.

I played this for the last two days at Bellerive for Shaft Up. I continue to hit it extremely well. Definitely picked up distance as well as I was keeping up with Danny both rounds and past him a number of times. Its so forgiving in such a low spin design that I am pretty enamored.
What shaft.

Looking forward to getting 721 driver back on the course this weekend. Took 3 weeks off. Not by choice. Might even have the C721 irons in the bag. Confidence in 721 driver is high.

Worked on a bit of a swing change today with the driver on the range, which resulted in a lower than normal ball flight when set at the standard 10.5*. Adjusted to 11.5* and noticed increased height, and carry distance. Going to keep it set here to see if I can translate it to the course. Dispersion was a lot better than last round out (50% FIR) and carry distance was, from my eyes, about 10-15 yards further carry when set at 11.5*. I've been hoping for a bit more distance, but didn't see it last time out. I think adjusting loft will give me better flight, and I'm hoping more distance.

With that said, this club is still stupid fun to hit. Just a blast!

Had a fun day with the C721 today. Hit 10 fairways and had a ton of roll out. Pretty much a straight ball flight all day. Had one foul ball that I had to chip out to the fairway, that was a chili dip special on my part.

Hit the C721 on the course today, finally, really like it over the G425 LST by a considerable margin. I will say though that the Smoke Black RDX is "okay" with this head for me, wish I got it in the blue. However, I'll probably put the Tour Edge adapter on the Pro White 1k and it should be a dreamy combo. Overall, this is much more "effortless" club to hit and really have no general complaints whatsoever.

Tour Edge has earned its spot in my bag.

Getting out tomorrow in some decent weather finally. Hopefully I can keep improving fairway % and increase my longest drive with the C721. Really looking forward to it, on a challenging course with lots of elevation changes. Should be a great time!
Boulder ?

I mean, it’s funny that this and the Mizuno have been getting all this new buzz because of some videos out there when some of us have been singing their praises from the start ;)

I pretty much alternate by round at this point with this and my ST-X, and they’ve both closed out pretty much all of the other current releases that I’ve got here which is high praise for Tour Edge especially as it’s TWO years in a row for me that they’ve done that.

Back