What golf stuff did you buy today?

I am leaning more towards this over the range finder because it is a lot harder to leave my wrist on the range or golf cart over the range finder. :ROFLMAO: I have lost at least 2 rangefinders so don't want to spend the cheddar on the new fancy one when this GPS watch has the green undulation on it as well.

I have just bought one of these as I have created too many divots in the back garden. :(

A1xlM35QnTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have also bought these to clamp a mattress to the fence so that noise of the foam ball hitting it isn't so loud and doesn't scare the neighbours. :D

41XnG+f5i1L._AC_.jpg

I am leaning more towards this over the range finder because it is a lot harder to leave my wrist on the range or golf cart over the range finder. :ROFLMAO: I have lost at least 2 rangefinders so don't want to spend the cheddar on the new fancy one when this GPS watch has the green undulation on it as well.
So not just me? I’ve lost 2 and had one stolen. Plus middle of the green yardage is good enough for me.

86EB2742-896B-4A52-89A6-EF331080990E.jpeg8586C804-BD01-477B-895A-93C11B0E6EEB.jpeg

I can understand this as I would fear losing a rangefinder.

I signed up for four golf lessons in a group clinic.

In the last week.

A SIK putter
A dozen TP5, TP5x, RB Tour X for testing
First lot of Puma clothing at new sizes.
Southern Dunes Summer Six Pack
Wait a minute: you get six rounds of golf, six balls, six beverages and discounts all for $179?!?!?!?!? I can walk two rounds at my course for that kind of money...

Didn’t you say or at least infer that you were sticking it out with the Mizuno? Oh well this ones nice too!
Dude, I’ve got about 60 putters. It’s just something I enjoy.

As to what I said, I committed on Off Course to playing a mallet all year, and the Mizzy being my primary gamer, which it is. ;)

Dude, I’ve got about 60 putters. It’s just something I enjoy.

As to what I said, I committed on Off Course to playing a mallet all year, and the Mizzy being my primary gamer, which it is. ;)
Cool was just messing with you. I’m trying to thin the herd here of extraneous equipment, but it’s hard to let go of the putters.

Wait a minute: you get six rounds of golf, six balls, six beverages and discounts all for $179?!?!?!?!? I can walk two rounds at my course for that kind of money...
Yeah. I had one last summer. The pass also includes 6 rounds on the mini dunes. I’m never down I’m never ther to take advantage of it. They turn the range into a par three course. During select hours.

Best deal in town. I mean it is in summer temps and a 6 day booking window but still a steal of a deal. Oh and the course is one of the best public courses in AZ and hosts a ton of USGA tournaments

Yeah. I had one last summer. The pass also includes 6 rounds on the mini dunes. I’m never down I’m never ther to take advantage of it. They turn the range into a par three course. During select hours.
I did 3 last summer, love that course

I upped my head cover game.

5A0D1436-EC43-4105-A72E-7022EC1D797F.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool was just messing with you. I’m trying to thin the herd here of extraneous equipment, but it’s hard to let go of the putters.
They’re my thing, better addiction than drugs! :LOL:

Not bought today, but just arrived. I’d be more jazzed if it wasn’t replacing one that I lost.

This one won’t leave my sight!
862b09e8191b8129ad0838d742f2bd0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been eyeballing a new set of i210’s but didn’t want to wait until it’s cold outside again to get the custom spec’d set I want. So I hunted down a set of i200’s on eBay that had the white dot +3/4” w/ KBS Tour 120 in S+ that I’m fitted for.
Never bought used clubs before. But the i200’s are 98% of the club that the i210’s are from everything I’ve read. And at $570 for a set of nearly pristine 4-PW, I couldn’t pass it up.

i UNbought my 3W....

I did not buy this but received it as an early Father’s Day gift.
Meet Rocco ( this is the photo my wife sent in)
1623263625014.png

Meet Rocco the headcover
1623263679314.jpeg
Not sure why they added the tongue though!?

Last edited:
F14B2ED3-C0BD-47BF-A60B-D445AFF6A4A5.jpeg

Back