Titleist TSi1 and TSi4 Drivers

I am really trying to lower my ball flight with the driver. I play the AVX also trying to lower ball flight for all my clubs but still have a very high ball flight.

Love me some Tsi3..

Its amazing how far all equipment, including Titleist drivers, have come.

I remember my PT driver, 975D, J, J-VS, and 983K. Now I have a TS4 and waiting on my TSi4.

Just incredible.

Its amazing how far all equipment, including Titleist drivers, have come.

I remember my PT driver, 975D, J, J-VS, and 983K. Now I have a TS4 and waiting on my TSi4.

Just incredible.
Did you compare numbers with the TS4 and TSi4?

My Tsi2 continues to be the most consistent driver I've played in a long long time. I just hit some bombs with it.

for me

Reactions: MH
I would really like to try a tsi4 on the course but the 3 has been really good for me and I don’t see the 4 giving me better results

I threw a shaft in the TSi1 head to give it some testing and came away really impressed. If you need launch and forgiveness, this is a head that is under thought of a bit.

I'm super curious how the TSi1 compares with the TSi2..... both with the same shaft.

I'm super curious how the TSi1 compares with the TSi2..... both with the same shaft.

About 450 RPMs of spin for me and 1.5 degrees of launch with the same shaft (RDX Blue) and loft.

I’d be curious to try the TSi1

I’d be curious to try the TSi1

I was thinking similarly today -- would like to try a TSi1 head in this Velocity tester shaft. I'm liking it in my TSi2 but I'm trying to find an additional 20 yards total via head, shaft, ball, Indian, et al. So, I just need a few yards from each element and I'm there!

Well, this driver is ******* amazing for me.

It's doing exactly as advertised: higher ball speed, lower spin. My TS4 put me around a 1.45 average smash factor. The new TSi4 has me at 1.5. Ball speed up approximately 6 mph. Spin down about 400 rpm. Height is consistently just under 100 ft, around 92-98.

I'm ecstatic.

Well, this driver is ******* amazing for me.

It's doing exactly as advertised: higher ball speed, lower spin. My TS4 put me around a 1.45 average smash factor. The new TSi4 has me at 1.5. Ball speed up approximately 6 mph. Spin down about 400 rpm. Height is consistently just under 100 ft, around 92-98.

I'm ecstatic.
Big improvement

On course, the TSi4 performs well. Ball flight is lower than trackman calculated. Im getting good roll out too.

Sound is good off the face.

Another great improvement on the is forgiveness across the face. The older version is not forgiving on miss hits. The new face is pretty solid on heel and toe strikes. I should know, haha.

On course, the TSi4 performs well. Ball flight is lower than trackman calculated. Im getting good roll out too.

Another great improvement on the is forgiveness across the face. The older version is not forgiving on miss hits. The new face is pretty solid on heel and toe strikes. I should know, haha.
That's good to know. I have the TS4, and man is it unforgiving!

I threw a shaft in the TSi1 head to give it some testing and came away really impressed. If you need launch and forgiveness, this is a head that is under thought of a bit.

I put a Speeder evolution 661 tour spec Regular flex in a 10* TSi1 head...... whoa! Tight , light and NOT right.....

I have found that the tsi4 is very forgiving through 3 tough driving courses that I have got to use it. Maybe it’s just the right head/shaft combo for my swing. I am hitting it high and long for me, could have been the honeymoon weekend but I guess we will see in a few weeks if the results continue

I have played the TSi3 for most of the year. I ran across a used TSi4 and traded some gear for it, just kind of a lark. I use the same shaft that I have been using in my TSi3. It is a 9 degree head. The very first hole and actually the very first time I hit a ball with it, I hit the best drive on that hole that I have hit all year. After that, I struggled with it, right then left, army golf. Starting the back 9, I switched it to the D-4 position, which is the same lie, but .75 degree more loft. With that little change, the driver came alive. I played it today in very marginal conditions and only missed one fairway. It was SO good. I think it is working for me because my miss tends to be a little low on the face and the reduced spin makes that shot very playable, keeping the spin down.

In addition to playability for me, it sounds and feels spectacular. The lark has possibly turned into my gamer.

Back