TESTED! Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts

Every time I see a GD shaft I think of this testing. I might need to get my hands on an HD
I still think you need to go MAD.

They were very similar....but the HD looks so much cooler :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I’d have fit you into the MAD numbers to numbers, but what do I know? ;):LOL:

LOL its the blue! I can't help it 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

The MAD would work just as good and launch a bit lower based on that data but if you put the two side by side and made me choose I'm taking the HD every time haha

LOL its the blue! I can't help it 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

The MAD would work just as good and launch a bit lower based on that data but if you put the two side by side and made me choose I'm taking the HD every time haha
You’re picking the more expensive one every time, not the best fitting one. :LOL:

You’re picking the more expensive one every time, not the best fitting one. :LOL:
No I'm picking based on looks. :cool:

Great video!

I just put an AD DI in my epic flash driver and love it. My previous shaft was too light and not stiff enough and my GD is x-stiff and 76 grams and such a better fit for me. It feels so much more controlled and early on I have been much more accurate. The shaft feels so much more stable through my swing. I have lost a little distance and my ball flight is a bit lower than I want but overall it has performed great so far and I love the feel.

I don’t venture into the “Shafts” section of the forum very often. There is not enough time to get everywhere, LOL. I just came upon this thread and video this evening.

This was one of the best THP productions, content-wise that I have seen, at least for what I enjoy digesting. Very well done. Thank you.

I don’t venture into the “Shafts” section of the forum very often. There is not enough time to get everywhere, LOL. I just came upon this thread and video this evening.

This was one of the best THP productions, content-wise that I have seen, at least for what I enjoy digesting. Very well done. Thank you.
Thanks for watching! It was a fun one to do. I should still probably consider trying a MAD pro in my gamer right @Jman ? haha

Thanks for watching! It was a fun one to do. I should still probably consider trying a MAD pro in my gamer right @Jman ? haha
What shaft are you using, Jeremy?

Been lurking here this morning…😎

You should! It’s a way cheaper experiment!

A fun test upcoming in 2022.

66EA7D5F-A60B-4FC0-9AC5-4EB80D883C3D.jpeg

Well, those are all stout.

Question for GD users past and present : I have the the Ventus Black 6x in my Callaway max LS head and it has been really good. I had the GD GP 6x in before. I really like the GP and still have it. I do switch it out with the Ventus sometimes just to mix it up.

I bought the GD ADHD but it didnt stay long (I think for whatever reason it felt heavy in 6x compared to the Ventus). I may still try a GD ADHD in 5x - always tinkering and I did like the feel).

My question is, what GD shaft profile is closest to the Ventus Black? They way the profile info is online, I am having a hard time comparing.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Last edited:
Question for GD users past and present : I have the the Ventus Black 6x in my Callaway max LS head and it has been really good. I had the GD GP 6x in before. I really like the GP and still have it. I do switch it out with the Ventus sometimes just to mix it up.

I bought the GD ADHD but it didnt stay long (I think for whatever reason it felt heavy in 6x compared to the Ventus). I may still try a GD ADHD in 5x - always tinkering and I did like the feel).

My question is, what GD shaft profile is closest to the Ventus Black? They way the profile info is online, I am having a hard time comparing.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Were you able to check out the video in the first post? Breaking down each shaft to help.

I did when it first came out. Thanks. Which GD shaft do you think is closest to Ventus Black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back