Project X Even Flow Riptide MX and LX Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New shaft from Project X that has been gaining quite a bit of buzz on tour as part of the Even series. Last year we saw the Even Flow Riptide and now we have Even Flow Riptide MX and LX shafts.

Rather than breakdown the specs, we have Keenan from Project X in the THP Tech Studio talking all about the latest lineup from the company.

With the information in the video above, which one would you choose? Project X Even Flow Riptide MX or LX?

For more information on anything Project X or True Temper related, check out the new website here.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
MX for me. Sounds interesting with the mid flight, but low torque.

Black shaft looks the nicest to my eye, will you guys be hitting these side by side to show statistical differences?

• Admin
Black shaft looks the nicest to my eye, will you guys be hitting these side by side to show statistical differences?

We will have a lot coming up with this lineup without a doubt.

These look fantastic! @JB would these be a replacement for the EvenFlow Black and Evenflow T1100? The profile sounds fairly similar.

• Admin
These look fantastic! @JB would these be a replacement for the EvenFlow Black and Evenflow T1100? The profile sounds fairly similar.

They are the next Evolution of the Even Flow lineup from Project X. Going from Even Flow, to Even Flow Riptide to now MX and LX.

I’m no typically a low torque fan so I’d really have to take a few swings. I think the MX in the red looks amazing and would likely be my choice

I want to hit both. Badly.

As a guy who had massive success with the Riptide and actually plays one that’s custom and lower torque for more stability, these are right in my wheelhouse! Make me pick? MX!

I really like the look of the MX, the Red and Black graphics are very well done. Plus the mid-launch fits my preference!

I love my EvenFlow shafts and these look awesome love the Red!!

Seriously. I need these in my life. :LOL:

I have a feeling with the video now out, a lot of these will be seen on the tour each week and it appears to be growing pretty fast. As Keenan said in the video, one of the fastest tour adoptions they have seen.

The MX is freaking gorgeous! LX is too, I just like full color shafts. I hit the Riptide and the CB a lot last year and they both performed really well! They were such easy loading, smooth shafts. Lowering the torque though sounds like it’s going to make it stouter than what I’m used to.

I heard him say it will have a TX feel to it even being mid launch. I’d be so interested to get some swings and see how it feels compared to what I’m used to in the first Riptides!

pLooks incredible though and can’t wait to see/hear more about these!

Give me some low 3 flag tourque monster LX goodness. Both sound great and and hearing the blend of eventidelx makes me giddy.

Give me some low 3 flag tourque monster LX goodness. Both sound great and and hearing the blend of eventidelx makes me giddy.

Haha at low 3 flat torque monster goodness. That is great.

oh, like I need another shaft... haha.. They LX sounds interesting.. But then again so does the MX...

Yeah, I could definitely mess with these. I am a huge fan of last year's Riptide, and would like to see what these have to offer. I'd love to hit both... that Candy Red on the MX is unreal.

that Candy Red on the MX is unreal.
In hand that paint job is nuts. You can see in that video how I apologize as I am just enamored with it.

In hand that paint job is nuts. You can see in that video how I apologize as I am just enamored with it.
It made me chuckle, but I was staring too! :LOL:

It made me chuckle, but I was staring too! :LOL:

I actually had to say something, because I realized half way through the video I was doing it.

I actually had to say something, because I realized half way through the video I was doing it.
The blue CB they did was one of my favorite shafts I’ve ever seen. The red seems to be just as awesome!

The black one is 🔥🔥🔥!!!

We have been given two PHENOMENAL shafts here. The evolution of EvenFlow continues!

I would love to put either of these shafts into a testing situation! They both look amazing!

One question for @DB TT and @+7 KPTT - How can we get our heads into a Project X hat?

Both shafts looks awesome, still playa Riptide in my Mavrik 4W that is very stable and my experience with the Evenflow was great as well. I would guess the “M” would probably be my profile in the new shafts as my SS is going south as opposed to north 😉.

I love the look of both. I like the black better, but the red is a close second.

I would be an LX player, hence the extra flags on my HZRDUS Yellow tip.

Back