Project X Even Flow Riptide MX and LX Shafts

I like both. ;)

Im just pumped the Riptide line name lives on. SO good.

A day later I am still thinking about these. 🤓

MX is the one for me. Beautiful shafts !

That MX sounds perfect to me. Love the idea of low torque in a slightly softer flex.

Past Riptide hasn't been for me, but I liked the description of this evolution, they look amazing if course, and I was thinking what Keenan said towards the end. Maybe an LX, or an MX in a 3W.

I’m no typically a low torque fan so I’d really have to take a few swings. I think the MX in the red looks amazing and would likely be my choice
The red is stunning. I think it might match up well with a certain peacoat blue driver head.

Alas, I'm with you on low torque wood shafts. The shafts from which I've had the best results are mid 4ish. I'd still love to give these a swing though.

I still have the Evenflow Blue that's in the rotation. I'd like to get the MX in there as well. I love the graphics. (y)

We have been given two PHENOMENAL shafts here. The evolution of EvenFlow continues!

I would love to put either of these shafts into a testing situation! They both look amazing!

One question for @DB TT and @+7 KPTT - How can we get our heads into a Project X hat?

Our new website True Temper is live and it happens to have a store where you can buy things from our other divisions. But if you watch closely next week you might start to see some shwag, including limited edition stuff showing up there shortly...

What's the dif between the Riptide and the EF blue? They are both mid launch medium spin?

I only ask because my EF Blue Snapped right above the adapter today.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Our new website True Temper is live and it happens to have a store where you can buy things from our other divisions. But if you watch closely next week you might start to see some shwag, including limited edition stuff showing up there shortly...

The new website looks great, thanks for sharing that! I'll be keeping an eye out 👀

I'm probably a MX guy. A bit of launch but stable sounds perfect. Killer paint too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's the dif between the Riptide and the EF blue? They are both mid launch medium spin?

I only ask because my EF Blue Snapped right above the adapter today.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
This new lineup?
They get to that mid launch quite differently. Pretty unique design here. If you haven't watched the video yet, check it out as Keenan breaks it down.

I think I am going to end up going with the MX in my 2nd driver. I have used different HZRDUS and Even Flow models in the past in that spot and always had good success.

MX would be my choice. I'm currently playing a lower torque shaft, but could use help with launch/spin.....so that combination in the MX might really work for me.

MX is one I'd try and the red/black paint design looks awesome

Anyone know if the gray with orange letter riptide is staying around ? Tried the CB and didn’t care for it.

Anyone know if the gray with orange letter riptide is staying around ? Tried the CB and didn’t care for it.
The OG Riptide is a different animal, and damn good, so I’d suspect it stays around.

Also, I want an MX for my 3w and 5w. :love:

The OG Riptide is a different animal, and damn good, so I’d suspect it stays around.
Cool. Got A spare. Might throw a cobra tip on it for my SZ Xtreme.

Cool. Got A spare. Might throw a cobra tip on it for my SZ Xtreme.
LARGE thread on that one with a lot of info in it, it was the tester shaft all those who went to the PX Experience worked with.

I really like the look of the MX and that is probably what my swing would dictate.
I would love to hit these on a monitor but I will have to wait till July.

Now that these are out there, or at least PX is officially pushing the release, how long can I resist? :LOL::oops:

Now that these are out there, or at least PX is officially pushing the release, how long can I resist? :LOL::oops:
Now why would you want to resist?!?

I shall go the path of least resistance, and love it. :p

When Will gets these in I’ll likely jump. Who am I kidding?

Back